How much defense will I get when I use the rock salt job special is it exactly one or is it dependent on other factors
Rock salt
Started by _Soupy_ [3629600] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
It is relative to your total defense as well as the gym type you are in I believe.
The equivalent of 4.5E
Does happiness play a role or no
No, nor does any perks like steadfast or education
Then how is the 4.5 E calculated? Does it use a base number or just pick a random range?
It's as if you were at 0 Happy iirc. Based on your current gym, if you're in a special gym, I believe it's based on George's
Have some numbers.