Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rock salt

Started by _Soupy_ [3629600] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
_Soupy_ [3629600]

How much defense will I get when I use the rock salt job special is it exactly one or is it  dependent on other factors

Lady_White [2676391]

It's as if you were at 0 Happy iirc. Based on your current gym, if you're in a special gym, I believe it's based on George's

 

Have some numbers.