Sounds like you are fucked enough for the whole of Torn. Think I will pass until you get yourself some more lube.
Faction Scammed
Started by Snowy0wl [3910705] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If only you did some searching while playing on one of apparent multis...
Literally the first thread after this one - https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16562629&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27326566
AkiTolo [2682591]-> Trade mugger. Another Reddit star!
Mentions: AkiTolo [2682591] · [SCAM ALERT]
Why is it when any established player is a dumbass and gets scammed, everyone is on their side, but when a noob who is simply being a noob, gets scammed, they attack the noob?
all scammers can get fucked.
No matter the target, if you’d steal worthless pixel money, you’re a c**t.
10:33:53 - 02/05/26 You added AkiTolo to your enemies list with the description : trademug scammer
I don't remember what caused me to add him, but you don't have to BS reasons; every dummy in Torn is quick to give you plenty of justification for a mark if you let them. Sure enough: Quick lookup of his name shows he's a known mugger/scammer/beggar/loser and has been getting beat on for the better part of a year now for it. Rough for OP and their mate, but when we start putting that sort of money on the line, there's an expectation to make sure that the people you're doing business with are on the up and up. Live and learn, I suppose.
I don't know that people automaticaly side with an established player unless they are simping / white knighting.
That being said I suspect it's the fact that the person responded to a question put to one account on another account and then got very aggressive that has resulted in most people showing little sympathy.
So, at 328 days old with 86 Xanax taken and a total net worth of around 1 b, you decided to ‘help’ new players by sticking them in a 25k respect shell with no meaningful faction bonuses.
However, you were thwarted in your effort to ‘help’ them by your failure to use the trade function, instead just blind firing 600m to a known scammer.
Don’t ‘help’ anyone else. Join a faction over 1 mil respect, eat three Xanax per day, and build net worth until you have 2 bil in the bank. At that point you can consider yourself done with the pre-game.
At that point you’ll probably be about two to three years out from when it might possibly start to make sense to own a faction.
Did he really steal it if you sent it to him?
also, where’s the DB’s? Turn the map radioactive green
Dirty bomb where?
I wanna see a dirty bomb go kaboom!
I knew I recognized akitolo’s name, 8 months ago he was a mission target so I added him to my chain list. Removed him when he became active again.
Only if you could see his enemies count, Akitolo is a known scammer
Imagine though scamming people in a crime game and selecting the target(s) that don’t read a lick about how to avoid it.
The only important thing I've gathered so far is that my spouse was in the headlines Go FAS go!
DB when?
welcome to torn where we dont give a fuck about faction scam unless it touches big faction or bogies friends :P
Mmmhmm
Who is spending half a billion on a 30k faction????
Start fresh, throw some chains, build it for free!
Shit if you gonna spend it, you could do them chains multi a day with xanax and get 30k respect in no time a day.
Ah dangit I didnt mean to say multi in these circumstances but hopefully you get my meaning!!
If someone is smart enough to find this thread before buying a faction, they’re also smart enough to find his history before trading with him. The group you are trying to help is the group that doesn’t need it.