No, that wasn’t what I meant. Sorry, I wasn’t very clear.
What I meant is that when you land, you only have 15 seconds to avoid muggers, especially players like us with low stats, by rehabbing, buying stocks, or immediately flying again. But what happens if you are in the middle of a big pot? You might not notice that you have landed, or you might lose focus on the hand while trying to do your overseas stuff during the 15 sec and end up misplaying.
It is a very minor and pedantic concern, but my main point is that I cannot see the huge advantage that playing poker while flying supposedly provides. If anything, there are some disadvantages, however small they may be.
Being in the air and unable to be mugged is not really different from being in Torn and self-hospitalizing while playing, except that while flying, you have less freedom over when you can leave.