I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I've added a link to some google sheet as the URL in the new headline function, but when clicked it does not prompt the message 'This link leads outside of Torn. Do you wish to continue?'
Started by Mr_Bob [479620] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I've added a link to some google sheet as the URL in the new headline function, but when clicked it does not prompt the message 'This link leads outside of Torn. Do you wish to continue?'
Have you tried this without TornTools? We have a (opt-in) feature to disable that warning.
Passing along to Oksana.
Thanks..!!
Good point, but I do get the pop-up at other links.
Please leave the headline running so the devs can check it. I am unable to reproduce the issue on my own with the same link, so something must be different.
I cant, it had a countdown that just expired..
I'llt ry to set up a new one
Created a new one, turned off TornTools as well to double verify.
New one doenst prompt either
Looks to be either fixed or something else changed.
Checked the link and now I did get the pop-up warning
Hello,
It's fixed, thanks!