Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Outside torn URL in Headline does not warn for going outside of Torn

Started by Mr_Bob [479620] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mr_Bob [479620]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I've added a link to some google sheet as the URL in the new headline function, but when clicked it does not prompt the message 'This link leads outside of Torn. Do you wish to continue?'

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please leave the headline running so the devs can check it. I am unable to reproduce the issue on my own with the same link, so something must be different.