I was tickling my son's little feet until my wife woke up and started yelling at me.
Something about waiting until he's born?
Started by Darkfire [1631210] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 2,118 / 2,118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I was tickling my son's little feet until my wife woke up and started yelling at me.
Something about waiting until he's born?
tickle my feet too
X
Bump
.
At the end of dinner, I asked my date if she'd mind bringing the wine and dessert to our llama picnic this weekend.
She said, "I don't know what that is... but sure."
I smiled, took her hand, and said "Alpaca lunch."
XxX
X
🤑
Lovely day to train!
.
Bump!!
Up up and away!
Numero uno
39th <3
I hope this answers any outstanding questions you may have had regarding joining 39th
I mean it does, but now I have even more questions.
For a start, how does the second ferret know he looks so dashing?