Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

39th Street - Top Perks for Any Playstyle

Started by Darkfire [1631210] on in Faction Recruitment.

2,121 replies · 7.93k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 2,122 / 2,122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wodenson [2666184]

I was tickling my son's little feet until my wife woke up and started yelling at me.

 

Something about waiting until he's born?

Wodenson [2666184]

At the end of dinner, I asked my date if she'd mind bringing the wine and dessert to our llama picnic this weekend.

She said, "I don't know what that is... but sure."

 

I smiled, took her hand, and said "Alpaca lunch."

Wodenson [2666184]

I mean it does, but now I have even more questions. 

 

For a start, how does the second ferret know he looks so dashing?