Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help

Started by Jimmyonepop [4360914] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Jimmyonepop [4360914]

Hope someone can help here. I want to help my faction and I’m going to create a banner and help for things out visual. I’ve been looking on here and can see it need to be in code. If I’m reading things right does the code need to be a BB code, If someone can give me any tips ect would be much appreciated 

Forestbomb [2395670]

Hey, it does not need to be a code. 
You can upload the image to a hosting site such as imgbb and copy image link and paste it right into the box. 
There's more information on how to do that in the sticky for this thread too!