Hope someone can help here. I want to help my faction and I’m going to create a banner and help for things out visual. I’ve been looking on here and can see it need to be in code. If I’m reading things right does the code need to be a BB code, If someone can give me any tips ect would be much appreciated
Help
Started by Jimmyonepop [4360914] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Hey, it does not need to be a code.
You can upload the image to a hosting site such as imgbb and copy image link and paste it right into the box.
There's more information on how to do that in the sticky for this thread too!
Thanks for the reply, code for factions descriptions that in HTML format is that correct?
if you're using the source code box on the bottom right, that is in HTML. bbcode is no longer supported