I got my wife into torn recently, I didn’t think she would stick with it but it did and grew on her. I didn’t use a referral code unfortunately so I need to get her referred from myself please, she’s even becoming donator so I think I got her hooked. Let the games begin :)
Referral
Started by MrAsshole [2798365] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Please have the referred player post here to confirm.
I am the one referred by Mr.asshole :)
This has been added.