Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by MrAsshole [2798365] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
MrAsshole [2798365]

I got my wife into torn recently, I didn’t think she would stick with it but it did and grew on her. I didn’t use a referral code unfortunately so I need to get her referred from myself please, she’s even becoming donator so I think I got her hooked. Let the games begin :)