Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

50b Stats

Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Achievements.

84 replies · 4.03k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Deathy [1844909]

My main source of income was the stock market before it was nerfed, after that it's warring and running mining companies via proxies

Deathy [1844909]

Stopped rehabing once my stats were high enough to take the -% addiction hit. Roughly 30b stats I'd say, but it saves about 300m+ per month rehab fees as I'm maxed out rehab bills

 

And thank you

Control [3797240]

Congrats! And bonus points for being a glass cannon. (I know it's a heavily debated topic, but against my better judgement I like glass)

Deathy [1844909]

I would honestly say my best advice is to not SE too early. Instead use cans progressively in order of $ efficieny. 30, 25, 20, 15e cans all have different $/energy efficiency Vs SE's. The longer you can wait the better. This is done by scaling down cans as your stats increase.

 

I would say the efficient set point to SE is now upwards of 9-10b after using cans bought after halloween

 

And thank you!