nice one ☝🏻
50b Stats
Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Really interesting, but cool build!
Congrats to the 50bil! What a crazy milestone!
I have a question
why +50% dex if its not your main stat?
My main source of income was the stock market before it was nerfed, after that it's warring and running mining companies via proxies
Stopped rehabing once my stats were high enough to take the -% addiction hit. Roughly 30b stats I'd say, but it saves about 300m+ per month rehab fees as I'm maxed out rehab bills
And thank you
+25% is a company strip club perk
Damn bro, you must get all the chicks.
Congrats! And bonus points for being a glass cannon. (I know it's a heavily debated topic, but against my better judgement I like glass)
Congrats 🍻
I'm aiming to go down a similar path. Any advice/pitfalls to avoid?
Congrats on the 50b!
I would honestly say my best advice is to not SE too early. Instead use cans progressively in order of $ efficieny. 30, 25, 20, 15e cans all have different $/energy efficiency Vs SE's. The longer you can wait the better. This is done by scaling down cans as your stats increase.
I would say the efficient set point to SE is now upwards of 9-10b after using cans bought after halloween
And thank you!
No less than the average Torn enthusiast. We are all drowning in fanny
I have never felt so validated in my life, thanks for the encouragement to continue this build :D
Congrats.
Congratz :) Not sure if i ever reach that point...atleast not so quick :)
Great work congrats
Gents Strip Club owner but not Dex whore?
Congrats on 50b with multiple stats over 10b!
Congratulations buddy! Now onto the next milestone!
Gz dude!