Well, it only took me 1,577 days, which isn’t as impressive as some of you jokers. But it feels like a big step for me.
Coincidentally, it’s the number that seemed to have consensus support for what a respectable total was on today’s “What do you think is a respectable stats total” thread. Though Beerstein still thinks I’m a n00b.
And here’s your free spy:
- Strength 1,147,416,650
- Defense 1,705,994,259
- Speed 1,147,480,757
- Dexterity 1,003,888
- Total 4,001,895,554
And all you fellow Def whores out there, I know, I know… so much wasted E getting my Dex to 1m.
If don’t gamble it all away in the next day or so, I’ll throw some thread divs in.
Update 1:
I didn’t go bankrupt, so spreading the wealth a bit with some thread divs part 1
02:57:43 - 30/07/26 You sent a Donator Pack to Spalds with the message: Thread divs
02:58:48 - 30/07/26 You sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon to BDragos with the message: Thread divs
02:59:06 - 30/07/26 You sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon to President_Morty with the message: Thread divs
03:00:56 - 30/07/26 You sent a Can of Taurine Elite to JustTuna with the message: Thread divs
03:01:31 - 30/07/26 You sent a Can of Taurine Elite to OLDGR3G with the message: Thread divs