Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revitalise Luck.

Started by RoyalTorquay [1981343] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 495 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RoyalTorquay [1981343]

So I have just had the luckiest streak of my life!!! Apparently 1 in 22 million according to chat gpt!! I have made 11 attacks and 9 of them are free E!!!!! 
only 2 from 11 cost me E!!!

RoyalTorquay [1981343]

Mate how the hell do I make this work? It just tells me it’s too big!! 

anyone who doubts my luck hahaha add me on discord under the same name. Send a friend request. I’ll send a screenshot to you 

RoyalTorquay [1981343]

It does. However 9 hits out of 11 is wild!!! 
how do I upload an image for people to see? 
I apologise for the idiocy but I’m genuinely tech clueless