So I have just had the luckiest streak of my life!!! Apparently 1 in 22 million according to chat gpt!! I have made 11 attacks and 9 of them are free E!!!!!
only 2 from 11 cost me E!!!
Revitalise Luck.
Started by RoyalTorquay [1981343] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dooxo [116017]
· 1 likes ·
Chat GPT knows Torn?
Oh…. It’s a ten % revitalise weapon
Wow! No one gives a shit! :D
Good shit love to see it i wish I was that lucky
Go buy you a couple lotto tickets. See if you can keep the luck going!
The Casino is calling
Ouu shi gng go all in on RR
Yeah not a bad idea mate hahahaha
Nice
Someone sent me a dollar asking for proof. How do I upload a photo??
Chat GPT knows Torn?
Apparently so mate hahahaha Im just getting someone to upload an ss of the hits for me. As proof it happened
Mate how the hell do I make this work? It just tells me it’s too big!!
anyone who doubts my luck hahaha add me on discord under the same name. Send a friend request. I’ll send a screenshot to you
Did that work? I feel like a grandad I swear hahahhha
What he said.
No one asked noob
Apologies for adding to your already shit day mate… hope it improves.
Chatgpt lies sometimes so you might want to do calculations.
It does. However 9 hits out of 11 is wild!!!
how do I upload an image for people to see?
I apologise for the idiocy but I’m genuinely tech clueless
Whoever it is sending me anon cash. Could you please tell me how I can upload the image properly?