Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City !!!

Started by Dimand [4431447] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Dimand [4431447]

 

 

 

I'm on that Sess.

Blaze this Cigarrete, and Post.

 

Torn City Never Ends, Posting is the Motto.

This is how I live, Embalming Fluid, Platnum Records and Naughty Girls.

I must Delete Enemies, my Blood is the Model.

 

The Outsiders

 

Dimand [4431447]

Dogtor, you don't **** wit Stars.

I put your Life on my list.

 

I know you're After me.

 

 

 

lol

 

Gardrew [2429596]

The kind of guy who is too broke to get a loud car to rev at 2am.

"Fake it till you make it" isn't for everyone, bud...