About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
#ReadOnlyFor90Days
The Outsiders want you to show us your butthole
Staff Edit: Obscene Content
No one seems to know you here, who are you again?
Dogtor, you don't **** wit Stars.
I put your Life on my list.
I know you're After me.
lol
In before:
Graved. No discussion.
Can I have your....oh nevermind.
The kind of guy who is too broke to get a loud car to rev at 2am.
"Fake it till you make it" isn't for everyone, bud...
This is not going to be a fun halloweek for you this year 😂😂😂
if he makes it that far
I may not be able to prove it but this is that Cheerio man’s fault
graved - low quality