Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornTools: userscripts

Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

173 replies · 5.99k views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MoHiCaN [157639]

can u  create something like in kiwi browser in the in-app browser in tornPDA? force zoom in

 

in kiwi browser :

Setting > Accessibility > 

Force enable zoom
Override a website's request to prevent zooming in

 

thanks

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

No, because of 2 reasons:

  • I only do existing TornTools features in here, where I can reuse the already existing code
  • I don't believe it's possible for a userscript, and should probably be done on the PDA side
Fucker [3250340]

How does efficient rehab work? I thought you need to leave only one rehab available but the script told me to leave 2. How does it work out?

GODKINGTORN [3773196]

can you create the script that show gym's steadfast and enable/disable a stat in it ? also a script about qol clickable button will be nice like click E bar and nerve bar will direct you to gym and crime respectively, fillmax button on market etc

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

That's not from our userscript (as that script doesn't exist), but rather the extension itself. Please report stuff in the right forums.

The_Baron [1467784]

I have no idea where it's from, I saw the Tt logo and assumed it has something to do with Torntools :P

So what is doing that then? pretty weird. Nothing crazy game breaking or anything, just some minor stuff that could be looked at.

I would post it in the right forums if I genuinely knew what was causing it. :P



also what is this

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

It is TornTools, but this is not the forum for TornTools the extension, but rather for "TornTools: userscripts" the userscript collection. 

 

Even though I manage both, there is an important difference. With the extension there is a team behind it, while for the userscripts it's only me.

Additionally, the extension will show a button on the right forum thread that adds crucial information for us (like your browser and extension version) which I'm missing now. 

 

EDIT:

  • your latest error should have already been resolved for the next version
  • I resolved the error from your first post for the next version as well
Zonure [3787510]

Aren't the Click E bar or Nerve bar already a thing by default? I mean I just double tap on it and it brings me to gym or crime page. You can even do the same on some of the status icons.

fCuk [3500071]

I don't get what bar links script does. Torn PDA already makes energy/nerve bar clickable to take you to gym/crimes.

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

No it does not. Torn does, but only on the mobile view for some reason.

 

So this is useful for those that don't use TornPDA or TornTools but would use userscripts (yes, those exist) and PDA users that use the desktop layout.