can u create something like in kiwi browser in the in-app browser in tornPDA? force zoom in
in kiwi browser :
Setting > Accessibility >
Force enable zoom
Override a website's request to prevent zooming in
thanks
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
can u create something like in kiwi browser in the in-app browser in tornPDA? force zoom in
in kiwi browser :
Setting > Accessibility >
Force enable zoom
Override a website's request to prevent zooming in
thanks
No, because of 2 reasons:
Fast Hunting has been added,
It is a new feature coming to the next TornTools version, available early through the userscript.
b
amount‑input feature for stocks
How does efficient rehab work? I thought you need to leave only one rehab available but the script told me to leave 2. How does it work out?
can you create the script that show gym's steadfast and enable/disable a stat in it ? also a script about qol clickable button will be nice like click E bar and nerve bar will direct you to gym and crime respectively, fillmax button on market etc
That's not from our userscript (as that script doesn't exist), but rather the extension itself. Please report stuff in the right forums.
It follows this guide.
Mentions: How many Rehabs should I Leave?ONE,TWO,or THREE???
I have no idea where it's from, I saw the Tt logo and assumed it has something to do with Torntools :P
So what is doing that then? pretty weird. Nothing crazy game breaking or anything, just some minor stuff that could be looked at.
I would post it in the right forums if I genuinely knew what was causing it. :P
also what is this
It is TornTools, but this is not the forum for TornTools the extension, but rather for "TornTools: userscripts" the userscript collection.
Even though I manage both, there is an important difference. With the extension there is a team behind it, while for the userscripts it's only me.
Additionally, the extension will show a button on the right forum thread that adds crucial information for us (like your browser and extension version) which I'm missing now.
EDIT:
Ahhh i see, I had no idea. I'll keep that in mind next time, cheers!
Aren't the Click E bar or Nerve bar already a thing by default? I mean I just double tap on it and it brings me to gym or crime page. You can even do the same on some of the status icons.
nothing happened when i double click on my browser on pc. are you using torn pda on mobile ?
Never knew it's a PDA thing, I've been using it on PDA from the start that I thought it's built-in feature.
It's not a PDA thing, but a mobile view thing for some reason.
tysm, these scripts are life changer. can you also create a quick use for medical item in armory script ?
I don't get what bar links script does. Torn PDA already makes energy/nerve bar clickable to take you to gym/crimes.
No it does not. Torn does, but only on the mobile view for some reason.
So this is useful for those that don't use TornPDA or TornTools but would use userscripts (yes, those exist) and PDA users that use the desktop layout.