Fall from grace, complete.
Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 83
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 61 likes ·
no one cares Michael - SHY [3386712]
· 44 likes ·
I’ve updated your signature for you. No need to thank me - Apolinus [3017918]
· 35 likes ·
This is a tactic, and it’s bait. Here, Mike tries to reframe this as a game of ‘he who cares the least’, positioning himself as cool and disinterested and Shooby as unhinged. But of course, he does in fact spend …
no one cares Michael
I’ve updated your signature for you. No need to thank me
I confused , am I supposed to ask for stuff or to see your butthole
for someone who spends 6 figures on a glorified mobile clicker and still becomes irrelevant.. he's already showing hole.
hi mikey moo :)
Damn, does this mean it's time to flip to Mongarch? The foundations of my reality are shook.
Is it time to shed this "good boy" caterpillar form and begin the MonarchMike metamorphosis?
I'm an idiot I know not what any of this is about
Is B0BY the Temu Booby?
MongMike is an unholy union that must never take place
Being a member of Mongarch is a horrible fate
Should this be in achievements?
GG
Are you ok, bro? You seem upset
You need to send me an anon message or something to get it all off your chest?
When even a little self-deprecating humor triggers you, it might be time to log off for a couple days
This just in.....
People are supposed to play games to have fun
..................This game is fun? It feels like a work sim to pass the time.
This is a tactic, and it’s bait.
Here, Mike tries to reframe this as a game of ‘he who cares the least’, positioning himself as cool and disinterested and Shooby as unhinged.
But of course, he does in fact spend $10k per year on Torn, if he is to be believed. And here he is banging out low karma essays trying to reframe his CR departure as some sort of martyrdom.
I mention karma because for whatever reason, it’s really important to him.
It’s painfully clear nobody cares more than Mike, because this ‘game’ is one of the ways he makes himself feel big.
Anyway, nothing Shooby said suggests Shooby is upset. He said no one cares. He said Mike’s irrelevant. He’s not mad. He’s probably some combination of bored, exhausted, and apathetic. Because Mike is boring, exhausting, and hard to care about.
Mike’s next move is to call me a hater and move on to suggesting I care. It’s wishful thinking, because in his increasing irrelevance, any attention is good attention.
I really hesitate to feed into it but I do like to call out these low skill, intellectually dishonest, garbage forum tactics when I see them.
This will be my final post in this thread.
Mentions: A masterclass in gaslighting (and a fragile ego) · Get the last word !- New thread dividends!!!
If you're really looking for irrelevance you could always be a Grimlen for a week 😆
Deffo change your sig to Shy's version tho 🤣
Yeah, you MIGHT be overthinking this just a tad. Just tryin to get a laugh dude. In addition, I dont think anyone that read that off the rails rant, really needs ME to say youre an obvious hater, lol. With not 1, not 2, but THREE different links in it, and shit. Thats a lot of work there buddy. I guess if ya tried hard enough, you could make me posting about some dude not even knowing what team I led for a decade and thinking I was in Monarch me "making myself feel big", but thats clearly only in your rabid little mind, because Helen Keller could see I was shooting for the exact opposite, ya fuckin perpetually triggered killjoy.
I left CR simply because I fuckin felt like it, but all that crazy stuff you are saying seems like a bit much effort for a guy "thats hard to care about". Your Care Cup is overflowing like crazy. Following me from thread to thread throwing out all these narratives that most people dont care about and the rest fall asleep halfway through. I'd really hate to see what you do for people that are "easy to care about", ya fuckin whacko. Lol.
I suggested Shooby might be upset because he cared enough to get all bitter and shit about a post where I was clearly just trying to amuse the class at my own expense. (sounds like somebody else I know.. ahem)
Shits not that deep, you uptight fuck face :-)
Lets put that "final post" shit to the test, lolololol... see ya in a minute