Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City Indonesia: a little Torn Jakarta meetup

Started by Octobear [3912454] on in General Discussion.

242 replies · 3.99k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Beerstein [1322136]

They should at least hand out blackout curtains with a Torn background so you can spend the next month recovering from the experience.

Romarocky [3152013]

I'm happy you enjoyed your meetup.

 

Never participate in a torn event yet but once, many many years ago, in another game, I participated in a meetup like this except for the fact I was the youngest ( around 17-18) while all the others were adults. 

COLD [2512039]

heyy gang, great to see after 5 years+ discord channel in the making, we got our first irl meetup! 

 

btw i will go to jakarta next week, meet up part 2? 

AloneInBali [3789112]

Bali when? Seriously tho Im out here alone up in this bitch 

 

Edit : never trust these mfkers when it comes to sports betting especially when bro said "ain't no way we're gonna lose this bet,shits soooo free watch"

Lo and behold

 

08:39:11 - 30/07/26 You lost your $1,000,000,000 bet in the Bookie on Over 3.5 Total Sets (Over/Under 3.5 Total Sets Full event) bet on Italy v USA (Volleyball)

😇

L4suicide [15699]

Two of the biggest legends in 39th are both from Jakarta so invite them to the next one (Edwingi and Spizaetus)

 

I don’t spend enough time in Jakarta, but if stars align I’ll join your next one :) my Bahasa sucks though so.. hope y’all speak some English 

Mentions: Edwingi [30453] · Spizaetus [25517]

Octobear [3912454]

Mm I guess they called 'preman' I think. Even though preman is used to describe unorganized one, but sometimes it is also used for organized group as well 

Rembrandt [4260076]

Good to hear! I’m happy to see these nerds finally touching some grass. Let’s have more after-work sessions next time 😂