Is this what a nerd meetup looks like? Pretty sure 80% of the time they were just busy scrolling on their phones 🤪
Torn City Indonesia: a little Torn Jakarta meetup
Started by Octobear [3912454] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Can't believe I left my house for this
They should at least hand out blackout curtains with a Torn background so you can spend the next month recovering from the experience.
I'm happy you enjoyed your meetup.
Never participate in a torn event yet but once, many many years ago, in another game, I participated in a meetup like this except for the fact I was the youngest ( around 17-18) while all the others were adults.
heyy gang, great to see after 5 years+ discord channel in the making, we got our first irl meetup!
btw i will go to jakarta next week, meet up part 2?
brev its gonna be fun
Bali when? Seriously tho Im out here alone up in this bitch
Edit : never trust these mfkers when it comes to sports betting especially when bro said "ain't no way we're gonna lose this bet,shits soooo free watch"
Lo and behold
08:39:11 - 30/07/26 You lost your $1,000,000,000 bet in the Bookie on Over 3.5 Total Sets (Over/Under 3.5 Total Sets Full event) bet on Italy v USA (Volleyball)
😇
wallahi uncle insya Allah next time
That's nice (when yh)
i open it once when we first meetup to test matchacia luck xD
Mm I guess they called 'preman' I think. Even though preman is used to describe unorganized one, but sometimes it is also used for organized group as well
Absolutely. Just wait for the upcoming event announcement XD
Hahah true. We would love to hear prehistoric version of torn from lv 100s if possible :p
We actually talk you silly. Even Blaz had real warring so he can't really look at their torn acc lol
Bunch of old guy meet up talking about 20+ years old browser game🤣🗿
Don't worry there's AI to act as a translator lol
my luck is restricted only for server lotto, not for torn in-game gacha (fuckin ched) 🙂
Good to hear! I’m happy to see these nerds finally touching some grass. Let’s have more after-work sessions next time 😂
Thread this long and you don’t even post the link to the discord, come on don’t be shy😆