staff edit: bye
staff edit
Started by SmallDickBogie [4466489] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 16 likes ·
I don't even know who this guy is lol Looks like my staff gave him a few warnings on his main, he crashed out and got deleted for multis, not a single warning or ban by me and I don't … - Tactical_Grinch [2029956]
· 12 likes ·
Oh hey, another “record number of members” ticker coming soon after this guy makes another 40 multis - bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
He said something about my mum sucking dick but then goes on to say I have a small one Idk I'm sure there's some Oedipus complex here with this guy or something
Oh hey, another “record number of members” ticker coming soon after this guy makes another 40 multis
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with bogie's dick? Why don't you come out the closet to tell us all about it?
find a hobby or something
Someone is raging after getting fedded lol.
Wonder if upvoting = fed 🤣
RIP anyone who misclicks
Fedding your primary account was the right move. This post screams of 12- year old energy, and no one here wants to deal with 12 year old kids having tantrums.
bye
Can you guys let me farm karma a bit longer next time? 😭
I don't even know who this guy is lol
Looks like my staff gave him a few warnings on his main, he crashed out and got deleted for multis, not a single warning or ban by me and I don't even think I spoke to this guy.
Maybe we matched on Grindr or something and he's therefore disappointed I couldn't satisfy him.
bogie out here catching hard strays lol...
Who's got the screenshot? 😂
Staff edit: bye
ha ha ha that's so cold
He said something about my mum sucking dick but then goes on to say I have a small one
Idk I'm sure there's some Oedipus complex here with this guy or something
What in the actual world 😂
Either Oedipus syndrome or a 14 year old crybaby 😂😂
fuckin masterpiece
Has it been said who the main is or nothing confirmed?
Big "notice me senpai" vibes
This was...something