Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

staff edit

Started by SmallDickBogie [4466489] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
46
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

Friddles [2759779]

Fedding your primary account was the right move. This post screams of 12- year old energy, and no one here wants to deal with 12 year old kids having tantrums.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I don't even know who this guy is lol

 

Looks like my staff gave him a few warnings on his main, he crashed out and got deleted for multis, not a single warning or ban by me and I don't even think I spoke to this guy.

 

Maybe we matched on Grindr or something and he's therefore disappointed I couldn't satisfy him. 

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

He said something about my mum sucking dick but then goes on to say I have a small one

 

Idk I'm sure there's some Oedipus complex here with this guy or something