Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs ODB

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.

282 replies · 922 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Eldrava [1756600]

... Okay maybe it's my turn for a nap, I didn't wanna roll my needles anyway! Feel free to swap back to that 2% one at your leisure lol

Beerstein [1322136]

It's Friday, our Europeans are off work, there's no shame in calling it and saving some money for next time.

 

 

No shame at all.

SpARkS4206967 [2175802]

I don’t know if you’re new here, so I’ll let you off the hook this time. Using emojis is frowned upon here on this great site, and for good reason. Instagram normies often use them, and you don’t want to be a normie, do you?

If I catch you using an emoji in the future, I’ll be forced to issue a downvote to your comment. Why should you care, you may ask? Well to begin, you will lose karma on your account, which is a useful social status tool and also a way to show others you know your way around Torn.

If you were to continue the use of emojis, I would be forced to privately message you about your slip-up. Any further offenses past that would leave me no other option than to report your account. I don’t think I have to explain why you don’t want that.

But anyways, no harm done yet! Follow these simple rules and you’ll enjoy your future on Torn! Have a blessed (and hopefully emoji-free) day, stranger.

SHY [3386712]

Been awesome watching these real wars. I wonder if it’s due to the matchmaking update or simply a quinkydink.

 

ÐA been holding on like champs! I rescind my original comment

Roberto [2613418]

DA activity been super impressive so far, uphill battle against 3x stat median when the sleeping giants are just giants!

 

Apparently they have a diet of exclusive Trout these days too.

Beerstein [1322136]

I mentioned in Pedros thread that DA is in a pretty unique position we match up super well against hyper active rodents (and fish) on cocaine so we got a looot of really good potential matchups. Not sure how they feel about fighting us, but they're always fun as hell.

 

DA activity been super impressive so far, uphill battle against 3x stat median when the sleeping giants are just giants!

 

2.5x but none the less, vs a 2x activity fac it's definitely a solid W for the new matchmaking goals that it's able to match to VERY distinctly different advantages so closely.

Rouge [2873463]

Take me out to dinner first...

 

Filtered attack log. I didn't just hop in his loader and throw a smoke for shits and giggles.