Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs ODB

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.

282 replies · 922 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dr_Syk [109543]

This is certainly a rough one. At times it almost feels nice and peaceful but then... out of nowhere... a small army of them pops up, like lemmings, scaly, wet lemmings. 

 

I'll never feel safe near a fish pond again.

Rouge [2873463]

Chose a great week to guest, even if i did end up drafting myself into war council instead of just being a member like i planned :p

Eldrava [1756600]

I've been stuck at work for so many of the fun pushes and now that I'm home you won't even let me win long enough to join a race. Tsk, tsk, DA, shameless!

Beerstein [1322136]

Next time we should determine the winner based on a race. 25v25 whoever has the most in top 10, 11th is tiebreak. Real wars are fought on the track.

Eldrava [1756600]

I've only recently done enough races that I felt I earned this 00:03:30 - 10/08/26 Your stock benefit from Torn City Motors has activated so as long as that war/race is 6-8 months from now I'm so ready! 

Link- [2411345]



Good to see DA boomers doing all they can to win, wonder if no mercs only meant no defensive mercs... and offensive mercs is fair game?

OhJeeZ [1470490]

Fake news, folks, total fake news. Those PT players, they can’t be trusted, believe me. Spreading lies, it never happened, never. I know about mug opportunities — they said, "Sir, you’re one of the all-time mug opportunists." And I said, "Thank you, very nice, very nice." Tremendous compliment, actually. Have you guys ever tried racing in torn? I have. It’s incredible. The best racing, the best. Nobody races like me. But those PT players? Sad. Very sad.