I know Rouge IRL and he would 100% do this for shits and giggles
DA vs ODB
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gotta love the 5 man pushes.. actually working lmao
This is certainly a rough one. At times it almost feels nice and peaceful but then... out of nowhere... a small army of them pops up, like lemmings, scaly, wet lemmings.
I'll never feel safe near a fish pond again.
"Torn is dead and you're all to blame"
-birdshit guy 2026
Meanwhile...
Scaly trouts Dr_Syk, scaly trouts. Hehehe
Honestly this is why Im here. Wet with trout and battered! Amazing war thus far.
Chose a great week to guest, even if i did end up drafting myself into war council instead of just being a member like i planned :p
So when's the merger?
Trout check
TROUT
I've been stuck at work for so many of the fun pushes and now that I'm home you won't even let me win long enough to join a race. Tsk, tsk, DA, shameless!
Next time we should determine the winner based on a race. 25v25 whoever has the most in top 10, 11th is tiebreak. Real wars are fought on the track.
I've only recently done enough races that I felt I earned this 00:03:30 - 10/08/26 Your stock benefit from Torn City Motors has activated so as long as that war/race is 6-8 months from now I'm so ready!
Good to see DA boomers doing all they can to win, wonder if no mercs only meant no defensive mercs... and offensive mercs is fair game?
Fake news, folks, total fake news. Those PT players, they can’t be trusted, believe me. Spreading lies, it never happened, never. I know about mug opportunities — they said, "Sir, you’re one of the all-time mug opportunists." And I said, "Thank you, very nice, very nice." Tremendous compliment, actually. Have you guys ever tried racing in torn? I have. It’s incredible. The best racing, the best. Nobody races like me. But those PT players? Sad. Very sad.
Nice Push
DA and ODB checking their faction funds after war