Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs ODB

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.

282 replies · 922 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

OhJeeZ [1470490]

Hey guys wtf is this??

 

10:53:55 - 15/08/26 You bought 25x Jaguar Plushie at $10,000 each for a total of $250,000 from Mexico

 

Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 91 minutes.

 

I’m just trying to make little money while waiting for energy…

 

 

RAPY [2111189]

It's a decent war, I simply don't get the ''no mercenary'' terms when there's stricken pre-hosps and both sides are bountying throughout the war. It's just a regular war. ;-; 

 

Probs to Green_Revolver for waking up the Dutch retirement squad in Candyman & HenkiePuk.. :> 

OhJeeZ [1470490]

Next war no sabotaging plushie running or I will put 300% tariffs on ODB. 

Also I’m getting big rehab bill and ODB will have to pay for it. 

Scotty [531427]

Well at this moment in time i think i would like all of ODB to hand over their passports with immediate effect. Thanks

Beerstein [1322136]

No one tell MrSykes how ED works. He'll be really disappointed. 

 

13:55:10 - 15/08/26 The Lock Stock scenario you participated in has been initiated 

                    [view]

 

Woohoo!