Joke's on you, I was broke before the war even started !
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 283 / 283 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Joke's on you, I was broke before the war even started !
Hey guys wtf is this??
10:53:55 - 15/08/26 You bought 25x Jaguar Plushie at $10,000 each for a total of $250,000 from Mexico
Your flight has been temporarily denied permission to land upon arrival due to an unspecified threat. Your flight time has been increased by 91 minutes.
I’m just trying to make little money while waiting for energy…
It's a decent war, I simply don't get the ''no mercenary'' terms when there's stricken pre-hosps and both sides are bountying throughout the war. It's just a regular war. ;-;
Probs to Green_Revolver for waking up the Dutch retirement squad in Candyman & HenkiePuk.. :>
Next war no sabotaging plushie running or I will put 300% tariffs on ODB.
Also I’m getting big rehab bill and ODB will have to pay for it.
When it's Monday and someone asked how your weekend went
just showing you some love it how we roll in Wales
I would just like to say
Well at this moment in time i think i would like all of ODB to hand over their passports with immediate effect. Thanks
hehehehehe :P
Just for anyone else wondering
We heard there’s a new trout sushi restaurant.
TROUT
Thanks for outing me for talking shit about the yen. Now I'll never get a visa to Japan.
Green revolver? More like green revolving door to the hospital... ha!!! Gotem
You can now buy one for like $3.28 USD.
No one tell MrSykes how ED works. He'll be really disappointed.
13:55:10 - 15/08/26 The Lock Stock scenario you participated in has been initiated
[view]
Woohoo!
Scotty got too much trout that he needs a 2nd post to say what he would like to say.
GL Beer ;)