Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy regen

Started by Triclo [4398977] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Triclo [4398977]

I am in a max PI and use almost all my energy 3 xan/day + refill are used for gym. Is it normal to see my happiness go down day by day till I rehab? I'm in a crime faction and munching on candy is not allowed.

Ken_Ichinaka [3312334]

Candy isn't allowed? One lollipop now and then, just before you train should be enough to keep your happy maxed. Xanax adds 75 on its own.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

If your drug CD ends like 4 hours before you're going to bed you can use Shrooms after you use all your energy to recover happy without candy.

 

Or join a job that gives happy.

 

Or find a different faction. No booster allowed except alcohol is borderline unhinged level micromanagement and going to kill your stat growth.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

OP can only use booster for alcohol. Ain't no way they're using e cans or fhcs.

 

791 out of 795 of OP's booster items used have been alcohol. 4 were candy.

 

Why do you let your happy get that low? That will significantly impact your gym gains. Just running Vladar's estimator, training 2b defense with 1350 e on 40 happy gives 4.6m gains, 4525 happy gives 5.6m gains. That's 16% reduction in gym gains 👀 That's an entire boosted up faction perk tree. That is of course ignoring happy regen throughout the day but still.

Triclo [4398977]

It's not that strict, I'm sure they will allow happy jumps if I ask, some of my factionmates did that. I feel like I get 10-20% more gym gains at max happy. Currently buying trains to unlock revives.And I would be working in a pub afterwards for crimes.So there isn't like a PI upgrade or something that increases happy regen? I guess I'll have to fly to Switzerland regularly to maintain my gains.After I unlock revives I'm thinking to maintain a good balance between gym and revives to keep my happy healthy. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Beelzebubble [2875396]

Why would you ever want to use Shrooms?
Cost 25E and a 3-4 hour cooldown... that s nearly another Xanax.. lol

If you aren't allowed any 'normal' candy, just take the odd pixie stick when your happy gets down. One pixie stick gives you 150 hapiness (225 if you have the faction perks) and only 30 minutes cooldown. It is a very fair tradeoff for the extra gains. Personally I eat some lollies before every training session (which I group).
Don't rehab because of happy, rehabs will become more costly, so you really want to keep them to a minimum. I only rehab when my job efficiency is down 20 points, keeps my director happy and my rehab to a minimum.


Good luck,

BB

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

If no booster at all is allowed then filling spare drug cooldown before you go to bed (so that you can Xanax right before bed) isn't a waste of drug cd if your goal specifically is to regain happy without using booster or using a rehab. 🤷‍♀️

 

Shrooms gives 500 happy but nukes your e bar.

 

That said there are other uses for spare drug cd after getting your 50 drug merits.

 

Think the main issue is either OP misunderstands their faction rules or the faction rules are unreasonably strict. Best option is for OP to discuss their concerns with faction leadership....

Scooper54 [2594546]

Oh perhaps the way I wrote it wasnt clear sorry. I meant 4500-4900 Happy not '45'. I will usually just use an FHC to bounce back to 5025 happy 

Hopslam [795412]

I don’t think I could handle being micro managed to that level.  I get that factions have goals and requirements and such, but dang… If you’re an active player, you have value to factions… plenty of places around that won’t micro manage to that level, and still provide the environment and growth ya need.  

VaguelyCanadian [2678408]

training enough that your happiness drops like that is a great sign actually, it means you're actively sinking a good amount of e into the gym every day!  This is good, but if you do feel it's limiting your training returns use a bag of humbugs every now and then, two of them only take the place of one beer in your booster cooldown