My coworker was bitching so I yelled "show us your butthole" and she didn't like that. HR cares a little bit more than torn admins. But hey, i got a free day of vacation out of it!
Sociopath
Started by BrodyMontana [4346175] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm not a fan of horror.
Noooo you didn't!!!!
I hope you didn't...
Honestly a funny mental image 'though
I thought it more is a suspense flick than a horror flick. Silence is a procedural crime drama, and a classic one at that.
Hm, I'll keep it in mind.
Somewhat related you might get a laugh, back in the day at one of my kid’s elementary school music concerts I leaned to my wife and said something like “Damn I just overdosed on Xanax, I guess I’ll have to mug somebody” 😂
The best
I was a sociopath long before I started playing TORN!
The urge to look at buttholes being shown.
a neverending persuasion to see people upset over nothing as adorable little guys having an upsetty moment.
The urge to pick up ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶bottle caps on the beach
Just butthole showing and suck your mum's mentos
I feel the need to correct people when they confuse 'psychopath' and 'sociopath', and that someone is necessarily 'turned' into either...