Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sociopath

Started by BrodyMontana [4346175] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 705 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZeDuckyBadger [3761470]

My coworker was bitching so I yelled "show us your butthole" and she didn't like that. HR cares a little bit more than torn admins. But hey, i got a free day of vacation out of it!

Fleabag [109130]

I thought it more is a suspense flick than a horror flick. Silence is a procedural crime drama, and a classic one at that.

DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]

Somewhat related you might get a laugh, back in the day at one of my kid’s elementary school music concerts I leaned to my wife and said something like “Damn I just overdosed on Xanax, I guess I’ll have to mug somebody” 😂

manic [1554958]

I feel the need to correct people when they confuse 'psychopath' and 'sociopath', and that someone is necessarily 'turned' into either...