Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Manager effectiveness bug

Started by Final272 [2766993] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Final272 [2766993]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Checked with and without torn tools.

I'm making a post about the manager effectiveness not working properly. Now for the first manager it shows as the screenshot says below. That I have 30 for my new members of torn since they have low work stats.

[image: snipboard.io]

Now the reason for the post; is from this forum post I have saying multiple managers can increase it past 30. Granted it is with diminished returns. (example: 1st manager 30, 2nd manager 45, 3rd manager 52. etc. Note I noticed the forum post is 4 years old but, I haven't found anything in the change logs saying this was removed. Might have missed it.)

[image: snipboard.io]

So after searching around some more. Checking to see if this was posted somewhere. I couldn't find this anywhere else; Im assuming this is a bug or a removed feature that didn't make the change logs. (Or I missed where it was changed)

Thanks for your time. ^^

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

That +30 is probably being provided by both managers combined, I think? I don't imagine a single Manager provides a flat boost for everyone. It depends on how much effectiveness they are lacking. A very simple check for you would be to try removing one of the Managers, you would see that this employee will no longer get +30.

Final272 [2766993]

Next day has passed still 30 across the board with 1 manager.

Hope the two manager thing works like in the post above. Would give our new torn players an easier start to enjoy the game. I can provide a screenshot when I return from work.

Final272 [2766993]

Hello! Requesting an update on the bug. I know these can be buried sometimes. I can help with testing if you guys are wanting to me to do something.

 

 Thanks for your hard work!