I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Checked with and without torn tools.
I'm making a post about the manager effectiveness not working properly. Now for the first manager it shows as the screenshot says below. That I have 30 for my new members of torn since they have low work stats.
[image: snipboard.io]
Now the reason for the post; is from this forum post I have saying multiple managers can increase it past 30. Granted it is with diminished returns. (example: 1st manager 30, 2nd manager 45, 3rd manager 52. etc. Note I noticed the forum post is 4 years old but, I haven't found anything in the change logs saying this was removed. Might have missed it.)
[image: snipboard.io]
So after searching around some more. Checking to see if this was posted somewhere. I couldn't find this anywhere else; Im assuming this is a bug or a removed feature that didn't make the change logs. (Or I missed where it was changed)
Thanks for your time. ^^
Manager effectiveness bug
Started by Final272 [2766993] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Final272 [2766993] · 7 likes ·
Hello! Requesting an update on the bug. I know these can be buried sometimes. I can help with testing if you guys are wanting to me to do something. Thanks for your hard work! - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
That +30 is probably being provided by both managers combined, I think? I don't imagine a single Manager provides a flat boost for everyone. It depends on how much effectiveness they are lacking. A very simple check for you would … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Passing along to Joe. Thanks..!!
That +30 is probably being provided by both managers combined, I think? I don't imagine a single Manager provides a flat boost for everyone. It depends on how much effectiveness they are lacking. A very simple check for you would be to try removing one of the Managers, you would see that this employee will no longer get +30.
Next day has passed still 30 across the board with 1 manager.
Hope the two manager thing works like in the post above. Would give our new torn players an easier start to enjoy the game. I can provide a screenshot when I return from work.
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Hello! Requesting an update on the bug. I know these can be buried sometimes. I can help with testing if you guys are wanting to me to do something.
Thanks for your hard work!