The audacity of you to even make up such tripe
Longest crew chat messages I've ever seen on torn, by far, came from 1-2 of your faction members
And only high volume of garbage was the 3-5 world dribbles by half of your crew, talking utter shit.. Which, in case you didn't realise, was quite the opposite to meaningful discussion
I tried to have a meaningful discussion, and all of your brain cells fizzled out..
Though do go on, say some more stupid stuff.. Maybe bring the rest of the zoo to spam at me a bit more, and do a few 3-5 word dribbles, and a few 400 word dribbles
Frenzy26: You're lucky I'm nice, so I show..
MarcusAurelius: ?
Frenzy26: Sorry wrong chat aha
Frenzy26: playing poker
Grundig: No. Please show...
Grundig: Ahhhhh
MarcusAurelius: oh brother dont waste ya money lol
Frenzy26: I know what I'm doing
Frenzy26: I'm actually.. too good.. not being funny
Frenzy26: the algorithms for poker always try to fk over actual decent player though
Frenzy26: It's complicated....
Frenzy26: to explain..
Frenzy 26: To put one way, you will often see people on the 125-250k blinds, with chip lead, just picking up hands to take people down, when they've got hands to call.. every few hands..they will sit going from 180m , to 210, to 240.. and so on, up to like 400m
Frenzy26: You know how many times I've started with 20-40m, got to 150-180m, and just couldn't even breach 200mill?about 8 times at least...Day before yday, some how went 200mill down, got it back to even by end..
Yday, it was usual more only sweet nothing and set ups.. I finished 80mill down after like 9 hours again..
So far today after aout 30mins, I'm 32mill up. but I had to out play the fk out of people just to win that .. If you see what's actually going on, the algorithm is very interesting.....
Lost pre flop all ins with AA against dominated AQ suited, I even flopped tripsLost with AA again preflop all in..
Lost with QQ preflop all in... Then finally won with AA the 3rd time, I think not preflop all in..and then with pure determination, and skill, managed to claw myself back to only 40mill down for yday, then stopped at 80m down.. If you think I sit getting fed hands, you must be joking
Frenzy26: but you'll often see me as chip leader on 125-250k blinds.. never over 200m though, never lucking out...
Frenzy26: The algorithms some how don't make it easy for decent players.. also most people actually play half decent even on 125-250k blinds
MarcusAurelius: so other than poker hows the gym going?
MarcusAurelius: hows your happy jumps?
Frenzy26: I hit 600m 2-3 days ago, since then algorithm has just mainly said no..... currently at 400m.. and literally out playing people, to lose...
Sorry for delayed reply.....
My gyms going ok boss, but never done a happy jump... I'm doing things well I'm sure, but obviously not min-maxing, and going all out on gains etc.
Frenzy26: I hit 600m 2-3 days ago, since then algorithm has just mainly said no..... currently at 400m.. and literally out playing people, to lose... Sorry for delayed reply.....My gyms going ok boss, but never done a happy jump... I'm doing things well I'm sure, but obviously not min-maxing, and going all out on gains etc.
Frenzy26: working on it though.. working on few educations and few things bit by bit..
Frenzy26: would just be nice to stop being played around by poker algorithm, so I can hit 1 biill in total cash, and then maybe relax with the ppoker a little#
Frenzy26: it's just tedious trying to outplay an algorithm... Frenzy26: and bad players who utter luck out.. magic..
Frenzy26: an algorithm that to put one way, doesn't like me at all.. You'd think the game /staff think I'm cheating, because so often I know what people have, and make little mistakes... and cash in so much if I hit cards...I've been put in the algorithm black list for people to fk#
Frenzy26: but all poker algorithms work same/simikar
MarcusAurelius: maybe play less poker train more make money in war
Frenzy26: well I should be able to make like 200mill daily on poker easy.. ut as I say...
Frenzy26: not even joking...
Frenzy26: even more than that even.. as highest I've played is 125-250k, as I play in proportion to my money total..
Frenzy26: was about to move up, instead got fked by algorithm for 2-3 days.. basically
Frenzy26: hit 600mill then .. bumpy.... and little down
Frenzy26: sorry for all the big rant about poker and how I'm winning, while being fked so hard, and kinda losing..
Aha
Frenzy26: just finally hit a win though.. back to 450mill total now...
Frenzy26: I'll stack for RW also dw, and can travel, shoot, bounty if needed..
MarcusAurelius: frenzy can you join torn stats please
MarcusAurelius: if you dont have one then yeah mate :)
Frenzy26: so little behind compared to some sweat min maxing and something, but it's my first acc
Frenzy26: mained speed all the way, still just miss so much.. loe it
Frenzy26: love*
Frenzy26: My goal now is to bring all up to 4k gradually.. in my own little way
Frenzy26: wanna keep pushing speed up above all though
MarcusAurelius: yeah happy jumps will crease the gains massively
RogueAntics: Definitely try and HJ if funds allow it, your stats will skyrocket.
Frenzy26: how much for happy jump we talking?
Himpotenon: 4x xanax, 1 extacy, 6 edvd
Himpotenon: and more xanax if you buy insurrance
Frenzy26: and what is required for the sweets options?
Himpotenon: 4 xanax, 1 excasy and lots of candy
Frenzy26: kk.. I was going to do something similar the other day, but with just a small first one like 2 xan and ecstacy..
Frenzy26: but didn't have PI
Zhan88: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16077517&b=0&a=0Frenzy
as a rough guide
Frenzy26: I'm just playing part casual... but I can shoot etc. also...
Zhan88: obviously try and use better candies if you can, and stack to have your cooldown booster as the factions is 34 hours
Frenzy26: had PI for like 3-4 days, but haven't raced to do happy jumps.. Trying to hit 1b atm..
Zhan88: Traditional happy jumps use 1000 stacks and edvda
Zhan88: Traditional happy jumps use 1000 stacks and edvda
Frenzy26: k
Frenzy26: thanks
Frenzy26: I know the basics, just wanted an idea of a difference between a cheaper candy happy jump, and the ''full'' ones
Frenzy26: almost ended up in an arguement with people coouple times in couple crews now.. because they seem to think only what they say is best... for one..
Frenzy26: for example couple days ago.. a new guy asked about what to put merits in.. someone said you must do 10/10 education
MarcusAurelius: well 10/10 education is the most logical and best one to do to start with
Frenzy26: I said I've seen there's debates about which is more value for merits,as 7/10 costs about 28 metrits, while the last 3 levels cost like 29 merits alone..so early game, and with other ways to get edu reduction, and the fact that not everyone will want to even complete all edu courses, never mind be fussed about min -maxing the absoulte fastest time for all courses..
Frenzy26: and apparently I'm telling people wrong info...
Frenzy26: so I told them.. and left crew.. This is my 4th crew believe it or not..
MarcusAurelius: id say 10/10 education is deffo worth it for working stats and education gains
Frenzy26: one I joined was even a buddy of a buddy, 6 hours off the recruit stage, they decided I'm ''too green'', but was a small crew of 15 mostl friends, at much higher lvl than me, so I kinda get that, but don't get why they waited until like 6 hours after recruit, to decide I'm ''too green''
dovlet: frenzy, mate. an unrelated question. how old are you
Frenzy26: bit random guy with a random question?
dovlet: yes
dovlet: im the epitome of randomness
Frenzy26: I'll tell you my age if you tell me why you're curious what my age is.. how about that :D
dovlet: lol
dovlet: 1 of the questions I ask people
Frenzy26: age is just a number.. the decay of matter.. we're eternal beings.. this is just one of many experiences/levels of reality
dovlet: discord is mostly x rated
MarcusAurelius: oh lord
MarcusAurelius: i cant deal with that
dovlet: lol
Frenzy26: ''The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings, for it destroys the world in which you live''
MarcusAurelius: brother please
MarcusAurelius: dont
dovlet: xD
dovlet: you're a cynic
Yekim: Fuck me you make me look sober
dovlet: lol
Frenzy26 I'm blazed as always
Frenzy26: my medicine
dovlet: ah
MarcusAurelius: explains alot lol
MarcusAurelius: just glad its the weed talking lol
Frenzy26: it's not.. it's what I know
dovlet: hahaha
MarcusAurelius: sure thing
Frenzy26: So which mind control program do you believe in?God because jesus,because god?Or big bangs, everything from nothing, because ''psyience'' space balls, evolution primate people, and gravity god?
MarcusAurelius: i believe in leaving these convos alone
MarcusAurelius: thats what i believe in
MarcusAurelius: truthfully mate these convos wont get ya far in the faction
MarcusAurelius: just being open and honest
Yekim: As someone who is also consuming a joint rn, dude, shut the fuck up 🤣
Yekim: Not Marcus, to clarify.
Frenzy26 Any truth and reality I speak doesn't get me far any where... People can't even comprehend the honesty, genuineness, openness, and communication.. People always assume I'm some crazy stupid, who talks a lot or what ever?
MarcusAurelius: ah man bro im keeping my composure bro
MarcusAurelius: but youre testing me lol
Frenzy26: You have fun with that
Yekim: If everyone else is wrong, are you sure they're the problem?
Frenzy26: Not every, just the people who are wrong..
Many people have half an actual clue..
Question is, will it be enough for humanity, this time around?
MarcusAurelius: frenzy stop mate
MarcusAurelius: youre chatting bare shit
MOTleedsTTV: "popcorn"
MarcusAurelius: iv been trying to be respectful
Yekim: Bro fuck humanity I'm just tryna play torn
MarcusAurelius: but your preaching and shit aint welcome
MarcusAurelius: im respectful of peoples beliefs etc
MarcusAurelius: but youre just preaching this point
dovlet: 1 of our generals already lost his mind in our discord channel
dovlet: your words have touched him
Frenzy26: You're free to think what you want.. You say you was being respectful, while telling me I'm chatting shit
dovlet: that is respectful mate
Frenzy26: Preaching?
dovlet: him telling you that youre chatting shit
Yekim: It could be a lot less respectful, should you wish
MarcusAurelius: i was respectful earlier
Frenzy26: Why would you assume I'm preaching?
MarcusAurelius: now youre starting to annoy me
Frenzy26: You have no clue what I know, or what I'd advise you to do#
Frenzy26: or what I think about beliefs, and how people should think, etc.
MarcusAurelius: fuck it youre getting hospd
(HOSPS ME)
Yekim: Instead of focusing on a single point just accept the fact you were being an annoying fucker and pipe down a lil bit
Silenzioso: please man stop turning faction chat into your meditation session
Frenzy26: Why does every crew have some little dweeb who thinks he's something in them?
speak the truth that their ego and stupidity doesn't like, they get offended.. and I'm the problem.
Do you usually throw your toys at the wall when someone disagrees with your beliefs?
Frenzy26: omg he said something that goes against my beliefs
Frenzy26: omg he must be quiet
omg I will kill him
Little dweeb..
dovlet: wtf man
MarcusAurelius: bro
Frenzy26: I was being respectful
dovlet: you gotta chill on your weed
MarcusAurelius: why you crashing out
RogueAntics: I hear and see no truth, just rambling.
Yekim: Someone needs a lil jointy joint
MarcusAurelius: youre names frenzy
MarcusAurelius: all you can do is talk nonsense
MarcusAurelius: cant do shit in game
MarcusAurelius: cant do anything
MarcusAurelius: yet call others "dweeb"
Silenzioso: buddy stop acting like a talkback plushie, we all want peace and tranquility
JImothyCricket: Who is this guy.
JImothyCricket: And how is he already dead?
MarcusAurelius: honestly
JImothyCricket: Rather disappointing. I would hope someone with such a large mouth would have half a prayer of fighting back
JImothyCricket: Instead he is as empty as his words
dovlet: lmao
MarcusAurelius: Jimothy stood amid the smoke and chaos, Molotov burning bright in his hand. Frenzy26 barely had time to react before Jimothy hurled it forward, flames erupting around him.
As the fire roared, Jimothy watched from a distance.
“This one’s for Tak.”
And just like that, Frenzy26 was destroyed—another name added to the legend of Tak.
MarcusAurelius: theres my gospel
MarcusAurelius: And also to answer your question
MarcusAurelius: No I don't throw my toys out the pram when someone disagrees with me
MarcusAurelius: I normally throw a molotov at em
RogueAntics: Just an FYI for anyone wondering. Tin foil keeps food warm, not your hair.
Yekim: Anyway, does anyone have a moment to discuss our lord and saviour MarcusAurelius?
MarcusAurelius: I'll recite a few words from my book
dovlet: Wtf
dovlet: No
MarcusAurelius: It's alright to tell meWhat you think about meI won't try to argueOr hold it against youI know that you're leavingYou must have your reasonsThe season is callingYour pictures are falling downThe steps that I retraceThe sad look on your faceThe timing and structure
MarcusAurelius: Levidicus Marcus chapter and verse 2
Silenzioso: i feel empowered reading these words
Staff Edit: Obscene Content
Yekim: Blink 182 song
Yekim: Yeah that got the chat booming didnt it 💪🤣
dovlet: wtf
dovlet: it aint about the dogs mate
Yekim: I was quoting blink 182
dovlet: very relieved
Hums: Some things you never forget. Immediately had it in my head
dovlet: lol
MarcusAurelius: I love hums
dovlet: at least you dont love dogs
dovlet: the way Yekim does
Yekim: Oh go lick a fuckin sheep skull Dovlet 🤣🤣🤣
dovlet: :P
Frenzy26: have you calmed down now Marcus?
Yekim: Oh shit 💀
MarcusAurelius: Iv been calm all along
-------------
See image below for more fine examples of ku ku clown crew zoo
[image: ibb.co]