Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Questing about a warning

Started by Frenzy26 [4358819] on in Graveyard.

65 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Oh ffs not this guy again

 

Guys stop bountying him so he stays out of the forums

 

How many threads have you made about this already? Is this the fifth or sixth one

 

Also to answer the question stop doing reportable stuff and you won't be reported.

Frenzy26 [4358819]

Well you can do, or have neither.. so either way it doesn’t matter to you

 

 but you can always attempt to.. nothing has stopped you so far

Frenzy26 [4358819]

And my point is proven..

 

ku ku clown chief posts ku ku clown stuff

 

won’t post the chat where I imaginary spammed them for days though.. I wonder why

Frenzy26 [4358819]

Thought your personal favourite quote would be something more along the lines of 

 

“there’s nothing to fear, but sphere itself”

 

Seems a bit more you

 

on another note, you’d be surprised what playing a poker algorithm means when you’re actually a good player

 

it’s why I’ll sit for hours and be fed sweet nothings, while the algorithm attempts to set me up with any hand against a better hand..

 

I’ll go 6 hours without even hitting a flush, mean while I’ll watch as the entire table gets fed wins about every 9 hands, and hit about 2 flushes each

 

But if you could grasp this, you wouldn’t be a mindless moron

Frenzy26 [4358819]

Most people these days let their 5 year old on an ipad

 

are you surprised by the stupidity you lot now possess?

 

I’m not..

MummaJ [2859459]

If you’re actually a ‘good’ player, Why are you playing on Torn? 

Good is actually a VERY subjective term, and generally people who harp on about being good at something are compensating for the fact that they’re actually not very good.