Staff Edit: Harassment
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Oh ffs not this guy again
Guys stop bountying him so he stays out of the forums
How many threads have you made about this already? Is this the fifth or sixth one
Also to answer the question stop doing reportable stuff and you won't be reported.
Interesting.. what other intellectual discussions can you do?
can i do or can i have?
Eww, it’s you
definitely about 56 threads now, quite possible 156
reckon it’s enough?
Staff Edit: Extreme Flaming
funnily enough the same number of potential dads you have
Well you can do, or have neither.. so either way it doesn’t matter to you
but you can always attempt to.. nothing has stopped you so far
And my point is proven..
ku ku clown chief posts ku ku clown stuff
won’t post the chat where I imaginary spammed them for days though.. I wonder why
Staff Edit: Obscene Content
Staff Edit: Obscene Content
"..and then with pure determination, and skill, managed to claw myself back to only 40mill down for yday"
Is my personal favorite quote.
Thought your personal favourite quote would be something more along the lines of
“there’s nothing to fear, but sphere itself”
Seems a bit more you
on another note, you’d be surprised what playing a poker algorithm means when you’re actually a good player
it’s why I’ll sit for hours and be fed sweet nothings, while the algorithm attempts to set me up with any hand against a better hand..
I’ll go 6 hours without even hitting a flush, mean while I’ll watch as the entire table gets fed wins about every 9 hands, and hit about 2 flushes each
But if you could grasp this, you wouldn’t be a mindless moron
Who let their 12 year old on the computer?
Most people these days let their 5 year old on an ipad
are you surprised by the stupidity you lot now possess?
I’m not..
Easy solution, put the ipad down and go back to your hot wheels
If you’re actually a ‘good’ player, Why are you playing on Torn?
Good is actually a VERY subjective term, and generally people who harp on about being good at something are compensating for the fact that they’re actually not very good.