Graveyard Post
Started by FoolishFox [2979413] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You have been cursed.
You must now break all the chokers on the long necked choker demon to escape the singular backroom.
With the rapid decline in Torn culture, I sincerely hope you are not reported for this.
I have no clue what a choker is.
It is an article of clothing, specifically worn around the throat.
The choker demon was a joke about my insatiable desire to purchase as many as I can.
Is there anything in Torn that you buy lots of for no reason other than because you can?
This is definitely not my attempt at keeping a General Discussion going.
Thought this was a post by fooligan, so i read almost halfway before regretting my decision to not read names carefully
You are as useful as a bent phallus on a lesbian adult movie set. You are unwanted, and making everyone present feel ill. May God have mercy on your soul.
If only Morgan Freeman was here to advise us…
I appreciate these comments more than I do none at all.
Thank you for a good exhale from the nostrils.
Best we could get was Danny Glover, I Morgan dipped out on this a long time ago.
I for one welcome all the retarded shitposters - it’s entertaining as fuck.
Keep posting OP - this is primetime entertainment
I choked a bit trying to read all this
In b4 grave 2.0 💀
This seems like it took allot of effort
Free speech or whatever
Thanks for posting. I read mostish of it it was allot
Hope they don't grave your post again this is general discussion still in some form
I for one will be disappointed if someone graves this
toasting in epic bread