Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Round 2 - PI Lottery] Can 7 Xanax Get You a PI?

Started by Vreebn [4149405] on in Fun & Games.

63 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

NotJustRut [4236231] ×8 John_cartel [4274037] ×6 NinjaNick1990 [4500586] ×6 Kamikaze-Hos [67683] ×4 HumperDink [2193808] ×4 HarryAxeWound [2240601] ×4 MOOTHEBOVINE [2534817] ×4 LyranaRae [2670176] ×4 daviceroy [2729289] ×4 Mottson [2737128] ×4 Pulsar [2782025] ×4 VinnieGognitti [3039755] ×4

Vreebn [4149405]

PRIVATE ISLAND LOTTERY

Can 7 Xanax turn into a Private Island?

7 Xanax. 100 Players. 5 Winners.

1 Main Winner receives a Basic Private Island.
4 Secondary Winners receive 25 Xanax each.

That means every player has a total 5% chance of winning a prize: 1% Main Prize + 4% Secondary Prize.

CHECK WEBSITE JOIN DISCORD

ENTRY
7 Xanax PLAYERS
100 MAIN PRIZE
Basic PI SECONDARY
4 × 25 Xanax ANY PRIZE
5 / 100

Round 1 is complete

The first draw has been completed and publicly verified. Full results and discussion are available in the dedicated Round 1 post.

ROUND 1 RESULTS

So... what's the idea?

A Basic Private Island is roughly a $500M Torn asset.

Instead of needing hundreds of millions upfront, the Private Island Lottery brings together 100 unique players, each contributing 7 Xanax.

Every player receives exactly one Main Prize slot per round.

One player wins the Basic Private Island, while four more players receive 25 Xanax each.

No whales. No stacked Main Prize odds.
Nobody can buy multiple chances against the same 99 players. Every slot has exactly the same 1 in 100 chance of winning the Main Prize.

Prize Structure

1 Main Winner
Basic Private Island 4 Secondary Winners
25 Xanax each

The Main Winning Slot is calculated first.

The four Secondary Winning Slots are:

Main -2   |   Main -1   |   Main +1   |   Main +2

Slot numbers wrap around the 1 to 100 range.

Example: if the Main Winning Slot is 73, the Secondary Winning Slots are 71, 72, 74 and 75.

Total chance of receiving a prize: 5%
1% chance for the Basic PI Main Prize
+
4% chance for one of the four 25-Xanax Secondary Prizes.

Where do the 700 Xanax go?

A full round collects:

100 × 7 Xanax = 700 Xanax

Around 590 Xanax
Used to acquire the Basic Private Island.

100 Xanax
Four Secondary Prizes of 25 Xanax each.

Around 10 Xanax
Remaining operating margin.

Around 98.5% of the collected Xanax goes back into prizes, leaving roughly 1.5% as operating margin.

PI and Xanax market values can change, so acquisition values are approximate.

Why enter?

For many players, a Private Island is one of Torn's biggest financial milestones.

Instead of needing roughly $500M upfront, 7 Xanax gives you one equal Main Prize slot among only 100 players.

Already own a PI?

Another island is still an asset. You can keep it, sell it, upgrade it, rent it out or give it away.

And even if you miss the Main Prize, there are still four additional 25-Xanax winning slots.

How to enter

1. Choose your 5-Digit Lucky Number
Choose any number from 00000 to 99999.
There is no better or worse Lucky Number.

2. Send Xanax
Send 7 Xanax per round to:

Vreebn [4149405]

You can also send multiples of 7 to enter future rounds in advance.

Examples:
7 Xanax = 1 round
14 Xanax = 2 rounds
21 Xanax = 3 rounds

Example Xanax Transfer


3. Add your lottery message

MESSAGE FORMAT
P + your Lucky Number

Examples:
P12345   |   P23   |   P7

Your Lucky Number is not your Torn ID.

P identifies your transfer as a PI Lottery entry.
The number after it is your chosen 5-Digit Lucky Number.

4. Multiple rounds and extra Xanax
Entries never stack inside the same round. Extra full sets of 7 Xanax are allocated to future rounds.

If your transfer contains an unused remainder, that value is kept as credit rather than simply disappearing.

5. Give the system about a minute
Torn transfers are checked automatically. Your entry should then appear on the website and in the appropriate Discord round channel.

How is the Main Winner chosen?

Your 5-Digit Lucky Number is not compared against the System Number.

Nobody is trying to guess the System Number or get closest to it.

Each of the 100 players contributes one hidden Lucky Number. The system independently generates one additional hidden random number.

100 Player Lucky Numbers + 1 System Number = 101 Inputs

Once the round reaches 100 / 100, all 101 numbers are added together.

MAIN WINNING SLOT

(FINAL TOTAL % 100) + 1

Example:

Player 1 → 38471
Player 2 → 92015
Player 3 → 00023
...
System → 60429

Final Total → 4,829,136
4,829,136 % 100 → 36
36 + 1 → Slot 37

The player occupying Slot 37 wins the Basic PI.

Your Lucky Number does not change your personal odds.

Whether you choose 00001, 50000 or 99999, your Main Prize chance remains the same.

Joining first or joining last also makes no difference.

Every slot always has exactly a 1 in 100 Main Prize chance.

What is the System Number?

The System Number is not selected manually by me.

It is randomly generated by the system when the round is created and is immediately cryptographically committed.

The actual number remains hidden until the draw.

After the draw, the System Number and its secret proof value are revealed, allowing anyone to independently verify that it matches the commitment published before the draw.

The System Number is not a target number.

If the winner were based on guessing or getting closest to a hidden System Number, advance knowledge of that number could create an unfair advantage.

Instead, the System Number is simply one of the 101 committed inputs that are combined before the Winning Slot is calculated.

Publicly verifiable draw

A Private Island prize deserves a draw that can be independently checked.

COMMIT → LOCK → REVEAL → VERIFY

While the round is open: Player Lucky Numbers and the System Number remain hidden, while their cryptographic commitments are already recorded.

At 100 / 100: The round locks. Slots and committed values can no longer be changed.

After lock: The hidden numbers and secret proof values are revealed.

The public verification page checks:

All 100 Player Commitments
System Commitment
Round Manifest
All 101 Numbers
Final Total
Modulo calculation
Winning Slot
Main Winner
Four Secondary Winners

There is no Admin control to choose a winner, change the winner or redraw the round.

After every draw, the complete calculation and verification data are available publicly on torn-pi.com.

Want to enter more than one round?

You can pre-register for future rounds with the same transfer.

Your entries never stack inside the same round.

7 Xanax
1 round 14 Xanax
2 rounds 21 Xanax
3 rounds 70 Xanax
10 rounds

Sending 70 Xanax, for example, gives you one entry in each of ten different rounds.

It does not give you ten entries inside the same round.

If you send an amount that is not an exact multiple of 7, any unused remainder is retained as account credit for future entry value.

Full transparency

You do not need to rely on blind trust. The important parts of every completed draw are publicly inspectable.

Every entry and slot
Published commitments
Revealed Lucky Numbers
System proof
Complete 101-number calculation
Winning Slot
Main Winner
Secondary Winners
Full Verification JSON

Round 1 is already available as a complete real-world verification example.

INSPECT ROUND 1

Follow everything live on Discord

Every lottery round gets its own Discord channel.

Individual player entries
Live round progress
Round lock announcements
Final draw calculation
Main Winner announcement
Secondary Winner announcements
PI delivery confirmation

There is also a community section for questions, feedback and suggestions.

JOIN PI LOTTERY DISCORD

Fully Upgraded PI Lottery

Starting with Round 3, the plan is to launch a separate Fully Upgraded Private Island Lottery alongside the existing Basic PI Lottery.

The Basic PI Lottery will continue normally while the new prize format provides another option for players who want to compete for a much larger property package.

Full rules and prize structure for the upgraded PI lottery will be published separately before launch.

Help the next round fill

Every round draws automatically as soon as all 100 unique slots are filled.

If you like the idea, share the lottery with your faction, friends or other Torn players.

The faster a round fills, the faster the draw happens and the next round can begin.

Could your next 7 Xanax turn into a Private Island?

100 players. 5 winning slots. Publicly verifiable draw.

CHECK WEBSITE JOIN DISCORD

Entry:
7 Xanax per round

Send to:
Vreebn [4149405]

Message format:
P + your Lucky Number

This is a lottery. Entry does not guarantee a prize. Each completed 100-player Basic PI round has one Main PI Winner and four 25-Xanax Secondary Winners.

Mentions: Vreebn [4149405] · [Round 2 - PI Lottery] Can 7 Xanax Get You a PI?

King-of-deathOG [4325712]

Fun Idea... bit concerning when you realize OPs NW isn't even equal to a base PI

MasterF1re [2854737]

What a shit deal. Scam warning. 700 Xanax is worth multiple hundreds of millions more than a base PI. So uhh... Juicy profit for OP?

 

Who's NW tells us he doesn't even have a base PI (assumingly, it will be bought if enough entries are made), which is a bit of bad faith advertising 

Krazlam [3991464]

Get rich quick scheme made to sound like a good idea but is actually just a worthless gimmick meant to trick newbies and people that don't understand math.

 

700 Xanax is worth about 588m and while a private island has a base value of 500m, there are ways to get discounts and the player market has them at 488m. That means the host is taking a massive ~20% profit cut for themselves.

 

Compared to casinos and slot machines that generally payback over 97% and actual lotteries that generally take 1% or less for themselves, it's easy to see the numbers are absolutely egregious.

 

A very big part of the marketing gimmick for this is the idea that everyone gets an equal chance. Why? Who cares? There is no difference between having a 1% chance to win against 99 others and a 1% chance to win against someone else that stacked their odds and has a 99% chance to win. Either way your odds are 1:99 or 1/100

 

Hopefully that explanation is enough to dissuade people from throwing their money at this charlatan. 

Vreebn [4149405]

From the beginning, my goal with this project has been to build something sustainable long-term, not to maximize profit from each round.
Round 1 is a special launch round. I gave several bonuses to people who previously supported my Torn Bookie Predictor and used other promotions to help the first round get moving. Because of that, Round 1 is actually costing me money rather than generating the kind of profit some people may assume.


I normally sell Xanax for around $810k each, and I can source the Basic PI for around $475M.
That works out to roughly 590 Xanax for the PI.


Starting from Round 2, the structure will change:
100 players, 7 Xanax entry, 5 winners per round
1st Prize: 1 Basic Pi, Approximately 590 Xanax
2nd to 5th Prize: 25 Xanax each


That means:
700 Xanax collected
590 Xanax for the PI
100 Xanax for the four additional winners
10 Xanax remaining as commission
So around 690 out of every 700 Xanax goes back into prizes.

That is approximately 98.57% returned to players, with only around 1.42% remaining for operating, maintaining and continuing the project as my commission.


Every participant will have:
1% chance to win the PI - Around 84.28x total return on the 7 Xanax entry
4% chance to win 25 Xanax - Around 3.57x total return
5% total chance to win something
So every completed round will have 5 winners instead of only one.


This has always been the direction I wanted for the project. The value for me is in keeping the system alive for a long time and having people come back for future rounds, not taking a large amount from a single round or hearing about scam warnings.


I also have something bigger planned for the future: A Fully Upgraded PI Lottery.
The extra 25 Xanax prizes could even become a nice way for some winners to enter that bigger lottery later. Who knows, maybe one day you will have a chance to win a Fully Upgraded PI with only 7 Xanax :)


I am always open to ideas and suggestions about how I can make the system better.


So if you like the concept, please share it with your faction and friends too. If not, please let me know your suggestions and recommendations, not just negative words, please.


The faster we reach 100 players, the sooner the first PI gets drawn, and the real results can speak for themselves.

Krazlam [3991464]

I'll say it again! Get rich quick scheme made to sound like a good idea but is actually just a worthless gimmick meant to trick newbies and people that don't understand math.

Market Value of Xanax as of today is 847,573. A newbie might not know that this information is readily available, but if you're selling them for 810k each you're scamming yourself and everyone who entrusted you with their Xanax.

Let's go with your numbers for now. 810k per Xanax. 590 x 810,000 = 477,900,000. Hang on, didn't you say you get PI's for 475 million? A random 2,900,000 difference? Ah just a rounding error! It just equates to a 35.8% higher profit margin! That's barely anything! /s (Incase sarcasm wasn't obvious enough)

 

Between the actual value of Xanax and the aggressive rounding, you stand to realistically make 33,543,800. That's roughly 5.65% of the total value of 700 Xanax. Or if I go by your use of the word roughly, 10%! You rounded 586.42 to 590, so why not round 5.65 to 10%?

 

You need to understand your own concept. It's a lottery, which falls under gambling. Hosting gambling activities is a for-profit venture, saying you're not trying to maximize profit is simply a direct contradiction. Nobody looks at a community and says "We need a casino" and no popular story ends with the casino owner being the hero. 

My recommendation is simple, be honest.

 

Using another project to try to gain sympathy by saying it cost you money is weird at best. They're unrelated, nobody knows if it actually cost you money, but perhaps the weirdest part is you admittedly stated that it was because of your promotions. That's simply poor management. Given how much of a train wreck your numbers were, that's not surprising.

 

If making a profit isn't the point, why are you taking a commission at all? Never mind that you severely undersold how much you'd make (the technical term here would be fraud), in concept for something to be sustainable it just needs to break even.

 

Why even add the bit about 5 xanax to win a "Fully Upgraded PI"? Why stop there? Who knows, maybe one day you will have a chance to win a Trillion Dollars with only 1 Xanax! You're trying so hard to promote that you don't seem to understand what you're saying or why you're saying it.


If you don't want to see other people saying scam warning, maybe stop trying to scam people. Just a suggestion.

 

On a personal note, I feel like I'm coming off as trying to attack you, but I'm really not. I'm spending time and effort typing up my thought process and correcting your math. Nobody is paying me anything and I'm spending time I could be doing anything else. I do feel that this post is a little too aggressive in that sense. While I can math, unfortunately delicate communication isn't something I'm particularly good at.

Vreebn [4149405]

Do you even realize what you are saying?

Look, you still haven't provided an actual critique of the system. You are mostly trying to tear it down while doing so with several mistakes and flawed calculations. I am not someone who tries to deceive people. I have built projects in Torn before, delivered them, and built trust through actual work, not just forum opinions.

 

Regarding Market Price vs. Bulk Selling:

You brought up Xanax market value yourself, but have you actually handled large volume Xanax trades?

Have you ever dealt with moving hundreds of Xanax, including timing, trust, and the "mug after trade" situation?

Looking at a market number and doing a quick calculation is easy. Actually operating at that scale is different.

 

Regarding your Profit Calculation:

This is where your argument falls apart.

I said "roughly" because the PI cost is being converted from cash value into Xanax value.

You took the 2.9M difference between 477.9M and 475M and tried to present it as a "35.8% increase in profit margin".

That is not how percentages work. A 2.9M difference on a 475M transaction is around 0.6% of the total value.

Calling that a hidden, massive profit is simply a misleading way to present the numbers.

 

Regarding your Profit Estimation:

I never said this project has no profit. Any system that requires development, maintenance, support, and responsibility needs to be sustainable.

What I said is that the profit from this specific project is not the main reason I built it.

My main income comes from Torn Bookie Predictor. This project gives me development work, management, support requests, and responsibility. The value for me is building connections, creating a community, and making something useful for Torn players.

Exactly like the connections and community I built through Bookie Predictor.

 

Regarding Reaching Out To Previous Users:

There is no "playing the victim" here.

I had more than 600 users using Torn Bookie Predictor. Reaching out to people who already know my work is simply the most logical way to introduce a new project. Someone who already used my work and trusts it is obviously more valuable than randomly advertising to strangers.

Of course, this was not my only promotion method. It was just one example.

 

Regarding The Difficulty Of Building Something Like This:

You keep describing this as if it is some easy money machine.

If it is really that simple and profitable, why has nobody built a transparent version of it in almost 20 years of Torn?

The idea of a lottery is not new.

The hard part is building one people trust, managing the community, handling problems, answering questions, maintaining the system, and actually putting your own reputation behind it.

Looking at a spreadsheet and saying "easy profit" is the easiest part.

Actually building it is the part most people never do.

 

If you truly believe you can create a better system, then I honestly encourage you to do it.

Build it. Launch it. Create a better structure. Offer a lower entry price.
Bring people into your system. Handle the Xanax payments. Buy the Private Island for the winner.
Put your own reputation behind it.

Then let the community compare the results.

 

Because looking at numbers from the outside is easy. Taking responsibility and delivering the promised result is what matters.

Lastly, I don't really care how you choose to communicate, but if you genuinely believe your calculations and ideas are better, I would be more than happy to see you build a better version and compare the results.

The community can decide which system provides more value.

Ostaf [2197235]

I know everyone is afraid of scams, but this isn't one. I mean, it could be but not for the reasons everyone is saying.

 

It is clear what you get and what you pay. You are paying $6m to enter into a chance to win a base PI worth $500m. The only way this is a scam is if he doesn't give someone a PI at the end.

Vreebn [4149405]

Appreciate the support and the logical take! My whole profit relies on this system being stable and running long-term, so pulling a scam makes zero sense for me. This isn't a new concept, but with the number of scams in this game, I don't blame anyone for being hesitant to trust it.

 

I’ve put a ton of hours into making sure this system is completely stable, bulletproof against hacking, and impossible to rig. Transparency is everything here. I just want players to feel safe participating and actually have a fun shot at winning a PI.

 

When the first winner hits, I’ll post it right here in the thread so everyone can see the PI transfer with zero issues!

Krazlam [3991464]

Congratulations on continuing to ignore the problem and trying so desperately to mislead.

 

Market Price Vs Bulk Price is a point I brought up, but if you read you'll see that I went with the number YOU provided, 810k. No point in addressing the rest of it, as it isn't relevant.

 

Profit Calculation, you said specifically that your profit is 10 Xanax, at a rate of 810k each. 2.9m divided by 810k is 3.58 Xanax, or you know 35.8% MORE than 10 Xanax. I'm glad you even quoted that I said profit margin, because yes it's a number based on your stated profit margin.

 

Your other points all jump to conclusions. I said that sustainable does not mean profitable, a break even venture is by definition sustainable. You seem convinced that there has to be a profit, which is fine too. Nobody has argued against you making some money. When the amount is speculatively egregious, it raises eyebrows. This does not build trust or confidence in your would-be participants.

 

You're saying there's no "playing the victim" here, no such accusation was made. 

 

At no point did I ever say running a lottery is simple or some easy money making machine. I do say "get rich quick scheme" but that refers to the people you're trying to attract, not to you yourself. Frankly, even if you did manage a 10% profit, I'd consider it a massive amount of effort for the payout. Then you say if I "truly believe [I] can create a better system..." No. I absolutely do not want to, never claimed that I could, why is this even a point? But on an unrelated tangent, since you brought it up, why is "Offer a lower entry price." part of that? Lower entry pricing isn't crucial.

 

So now you're here trying to ridicule and discredit me with nonsense and pointless distraction. The whole point of my recommendation to be honest, is just that. If you're going to provide numbers and information, they need to be accurate and transparent. Saying 7 Xanax gives a person a 1% chance to win a basic Private Island was accurate and transparent. But everything else is marketing gimmicks and most of the numbers you present are either incorrect or given in a misleading way.

 

My whole issue is I don't trust you. I don't trust someone that thinks it's a good idea to run a 20%+ profit lottery. I don't trust people that mismanage their own promotions so much that it ends up "costing" money. I don't trust people to handle this kind of thing if they can't do and communicate math. I certainly don't trust people who then try to 'defend' themselves by trying to misrepresent information. 

 

I agree with Ostaf in that it isn't a scam in the sense that it's clear what people pay in, their odds of winning, and what they can potentially get. My first post did not call it a scam or say scam warnings, I simply stated it was a bad deal as lotteries go and explained the thought process. 

 

The OP's follow up of poorly presented numbers convince me that the guy cares more about making it look good than actually presenting accurate information. It's crazy to me that I go through the trouble of explaining why other people think it's a scam, then when you ask for suggestions and recommendations, I spend more time and effort correcting your information and directly telling you that you need to be honest. Even laying out specific details regarding why people might be skeptical. For that, you decide to attack me and make me feel like I have to defend myself. Are you even trying to make this work? Seems to me like you're lashing out because you couldn't get your original ~20% profit lottery going. Blaming me won't fix it. It's not my fault, again I wasn't even calling it a scam until you started giving aggressively rounded numbers.

Krazlam [3991464]

It's very simple, because he reached out to me about this lottery and then asked for feedback. It's not my fault he doesn't like hearing why people think it's a scam or having someone correct his math.

 

I didn't come here looking for an argument, I originally came here thinking it might be worth chucking 7 Xanax at a lottery, but now I see the host is an irresponsible lunatic that I wouldn't trust with a single torn dollar. If you already gave him 7 Xanax, I hope he hasn't already ripped himself off by underselling them for 810k and can at least refund them to you. Or if you're the guy making a fortune off people like him funneling you cheap Xanax, sorry but not really.

Vreebn [4149405]

When a line of dialogue opens with "Get rich quick scheme made to sound like a good idea but is actually just a worthless gimmick meant to trick newbies and people that don't understand math", it’s pretty obvious you were never here for a rational discussion.

 

Also, I don't recall ever reaching out to you for feedback. Someone who comes in this hostile right from the start usually has an axe to grind, a personal grudge, or just refuses to understand simple concepts—and since we don't have any personal history, you definitely fall into that last category.

But hey, thanks for the free thread bumps! It’s by far the most useful thing you’ve done here so far.

 

Honestly though, at least pick a narrative and stick to it. Am I running an "egregious ~20% profit lottery", "mismanaging promos so badly it costs money", or pulling "35% MORE than 10 Xanax," which I honestly can't tell if you consider a profit or a loss at this point? You're contradicting yourself so hard you don't even know what you're mad about anymore, let alone me or anyone else trying to follow your logic.

 

You seem completely incapable of grasping basic rounding in estimates. To be fair, your whole issue stems from converting math on paper to the real-world market of Xanax sales, cash, and property values. The thread title literally says ~$5–6M. Whether someone calculates entry at 5m or 6m, or values Xanax at 810k vs 840k, numbers naturally fluctuate in a live market economy.

 

Is your whole breakdown really over a 3 Xanax difference? Consider those 3 extra Xanax officially spent as hazard pay for the brain damage of reading your nonsensical essays. :)

 

P.S. Wait a couple of hours before replying so your next bump hits prime time traffic. <3

Krazlam [3991464]

I'll restate again since you seem to have a very difficult time understanding that my first post was meant to explain why others think it's a scam. I literally came here because you messaged me directly saying "Hey bro! This might be a fun shot at something that normally takes a long time to afford." You're right, I didn't come here for a rational discussion, I came here for a "fun shot at something..." was greeted with "Get this trash AI slop outta here", "bit concerning when you realize OPs NW isn't even equal to a base PI" and "a bit of bad faith advertising". So, my bad for trying to clarify and explain their concerns I guess. I said before that I didn't come here to argue and I know I sound aggressive but I really don't mean to.

 

It's unfortunate to add bad memory to your list of problems. You could just scroll up, everything here is recorded. Your understanding of behavioral psychology is astounding, too bad nobody asked and it's just another tangent in your efforts to discredit me for some reason.

 

What narrative are you going on about? I'll restate once again, I'm pointing out why people think your lottery is a scam and issues with information you present.

 

For the most part I've only repeated what you and others have said with a little added clarification. Others stated that this whole thing nets a "Juicy profit for OP", which I quantified and qualified to around 20% and that is excessive to the point of being egregious.

 

You said yourself that your previous venture cost you money because of the promos you did. I'm literally just repeating what you said.

 

Rounding as aggressively as you did is a textbook definition of fraud (Point to ponder, Scamming is considered a fraud crime in this game). It's both significant and intentional. That you're trying to underplay that is bad faith. Something someone else already argued by saying that you don't even have a PI ready to deliver and you've since validated when you argued there's time pressure to sell the Xanax you collect. You should have the prize ready before doing any lottery.

 

It's unfortunate you can't follow the logic, especially since it's your own logic. As I just explained I'm repeating and clarifying what you said.

 

You're still misunderstanding. I've said this many times, my issue is your lack of honesty, and by extension lack of good faith. You're so concerned with marketing gimmicks and now discrediting me and for what? Let's say you're absolutely right, you win. Great, and? So your lottery is going well and you've already gotten your 100 participants, done the draw, and given out prizes? Awesome everybody's happy! Oh it hasn't happened. Well, maybe some of the reasons are because [Read above].

 

Stop looking for details to make excuses and complain about. I said before, I don't care how much you make, but if you're going to give numbers and try to be transparent, it needs to be accurate and truthful. Rounding off millions of dollars and then downplaying it is making the issue worse. It's saying that if there is a problem your reaction is to deny and ridicule whoever pointed it out. If you're calling it pay for reading my comments, then you definitely don't deserve it since you obviously aren't comprehending them.

 

You seem so distressed in trying to defend the whole Xanax trade thing, but the biggest issue there is you shouldn't need to sell them at all. To host a lottery in good faith, first you should have the prize ready to deliver. The Xanax you get, you can take your time selling, use yourself, trade for other goods and services, the point is you're ripping yourself off and adding extra delays because people have to wait for you to sell them and buy the PI. It should be the case where the second you get 100 entries, you do a draw and deliver the prizes. Then when you get another prize ready, go on for the next round. This is why I said before that sustainable just means it has to break even. As long as you can prepare a proper prize, it can perpetuate.

 

It's been a couple hours! :D You're welcome. I aim to please. (This might sound sarcastic but really I started this conversation with the intent of helping by explaining concerns and pointing out important issues. That it didn't go as intended is well... Failure is always an option)

Krazlam [3991464]

For what it's worth, I really was trying to help make this a little more entertaining for people while trying to clarify things.

 

This will be my last response because OP ruined it by saying the silent part out loud. I guess you can just spam bump from now on, cause that's fun to see.

Vreebn [4149405]

Round 1 is now 50% full!

 

After entering the lottery, please remember three important things for final verification:  

1. Your Draw Number  

2. Your Slot Number  

3. The hidden System Draw Number  

 

You already know the first two. The System Number is still hidden, but its SHA256 commitment was published prior to the draw. The commitment for the first round is:

66e14e54ec0e7d9187c2f07001a815b2f3950538dbc503c6de2ad980d1bac313

 

After the draw, both the System Number and Secret will be revealed, allowing everyone to recalculate the hash and confirm that it matches this exact commitment.

 

Please keep this commitment in mind for Round 1.

 

Best of luck to everyone who participated!