Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Efficient Arson Uniques

Started by Zerond2exp [3195889] on in Tutorials & Guides.

4 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Zerond2exp [3195889]

I recently decided to unlock every arson unique. Because I like to stay as nerve-efficient as possible, I scoured the community to find the cheapest recipes. Now that I'm finished, I figured it made sense to share my compiled list. I'm sure there are even better recipes out there, so please feel free to share any neat tips or alternatives in the comments!

 

I appreciate you all, enjoy!

Skill     Target     Unlocks

4     Shack (Cut to the Chase)     Chase Swindlehurst

 

5     Bordello (Hell Fire)     Marvelous Mudenda

 

48     Bookies (Improving the Odds)     Denise David

 

51     Clock Tower (Cooking Time)     Ethan McChad 


5     Dental Surgery (A Bitter Taste)     Oxygen Tank

 

10     Barn (The Bolted Horse)     Potassium Nitrate

 

15     Gas Station (Blown to High Heaven)     Diesel

 

20     Firework Store (Sky High Prices)     Magnesium Shavings

 

25     Restroom (Shit Happens)     Methane Tank

 

30     Recording Studio (Roast Beef)     Molotov Cocktail

 

40     Aircraft Hanger (Plane and Simple)     Kerosene

 

50     Foundry (Hot Under the Collar)     Thermite

 

60     Raceway (Finish Line)     Sand

 

70     Homeless Camp (Bummed Out)     Hydrogen Tank

 

80     Pest Control Hub (Bugging Me)     Flamethrower

 

90     Fire Station (Stop, Drop, and Lol) Fire Extinguisher


(Please note this final unique does require ignition via Flamethrower.)