Hope this game is fun!
Beginner here
Started by PoisonIvy07 [4496682] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Ow boy, here we go.
It is on more levels than you can imagine, and I'm still wet behind the ears.
Not counting the many different things you could do on Torn:
Hit the casino and waste all your plushy money on drunken roulette wheels.
ride a plane overseas to buy stuff for profit (as mentioned, plushies and flowers for some reason).
Become a mogul and buy items meticulously from the marketplace for $0.50 below everyone else and throw it in a bazaar.
Thrive more in a virtual graphic shoppe than you do in the Matrix (and by "thrive" I mean fail miserably, but you're playing a game, so it's fun, right?).
Also, apparently one of the big no-no's is posting in the highly regarded General Discussion channel. I wish us the best of luck.
🤞🍀
I'm always suspicious whenever a level 2 finds the forums
But anyways, if you are new here, I would be wary of what you post in any of the social channels. Torn has an interesting community to say the least, and if you go in with earnest intentions you'll likely end up shafted. Take nothing in this game seriously.
This will be a good introduction to the game if you're feeling lost : https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
Otherwise, feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions, but make sure to check the Wiki (https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Main_Page) and the Tutorials & Guides sub-forum (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0)
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
I like to think how some rando finds torn, makes an account, does a couple missions and crimes, thinks 'yo this is pretty nice', finds forums, and gets chased away with downvotes and butthole pettitions
Then get asked when they decide to inform us they are leaving "Can I perchance have your shitty nappy?" or whatever they call it elsewhere... diaper, Trump's golden catcher... wh the fuck knows...
Even more so when its a 0 day old, tho some ppl would click every button first day
Quick, logout before it’s too late.
You should probably reanalyze your friendship with whoever invited you to this game.
Graved - No Discussion