Edit: he is also with holding war payments to his faction mates. They haven't been paid in 2 weeks:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=16597406&b=0&a=0&start=0
He's lying. He threatened to raid us first, and is upset it didn't work out. He's lied to 3 different factions to try and have them raid us.
The TLDR is
1-he mugged me, I bountied him
2-He thought it was petty
3-i decided to show him petty
4-He started chatting Sh** in chat (thats only part of it in screenshot)
5-He alluded to using his faction vault to fund retribution. His net worth is tiny, hes wanting to use his faction mates funds
6-We traded bounties, before he announced he would raid us. (I hadnt touched his faction members). He planned to pay a big faction 75 million to hit us, by lying about what had happened. He never told them he started it, so they cancelled his alliance. Thats the only reason he now wants peace. His plan fell through. He would resume in an instant if he could get someone else
7-He started insulting that alliance for refusing to raid us for him
8-I let it go, old bounties were being claimed, but I made no new ones, and didnt touch him. he started putting new ones and it kicked off again. He tried to be smart placing them anonymous, but I confirmed it was him
9-He told his faction mates to start placing anonymous bounties on me. Again, I hadnt touched his faction.
10- I reached out to his faction mates, told them what was actually going on. They were all surprised, hed been lying to them too. He sent several others after us as well, after seeing the evidence they all backed off. He lied to them all. Many have already left because of his behaviour. I told them there would likely be a raid if he didnt talk to our faction leader about what he pulled, and advised them to withdraw their funds as he was planning to steal them. Again, I didnt touch any of them at this point
11-He was offered multiple chances to discuss this. He always refused. I was blocked most of the time, he unblocked me to go on this rant. He refused to talk to my faction leader, about trying to send factions to raid us. he also admitted being willing to screw over his entire faction and their bank balances, to get at me. "He wants an apology and its not happening"
12-Pointed out we are part of big faction family, and that he should just end this on terms. He wouldnt
Theres a lot of other stuff he tried since, which isnt in the screenshots. Suffice to say, hes been lying to everyone, to get revenge over some stupid bounties. Since he keeps weaponising his faction against us, we had no choice to raid.
He wouldnt even apologise to the faction leader about trying to pay people to raid us. Thats all he had to do. He refused, and kept trying to send other factions after us.
Hes a liar and a bully, who is now upset that it backfired.
Evidence
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]