im newbie from Philippines need some tips and advice in this game and looking for Friends...
Hi
Started by HeraDenaeyres [4495535] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 8 likes ·
RIP - Hopslam [795412]
· 2 likes ·
Y’all silly. You can’t build a PI with bricks. It’s a castle you build with bricks. - ISHAAN [2112856]
· 1 likes ·
FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER... YOU YER DEAD! YA DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME BUDDY.. I WILL END MY FUCKING ACCOUNT TO BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU BITCH.. I PROTECT MY OWN! ILL BREAK YOU MY FRIEND.. IF YOU LIKE LIVING IN THIS …
Mentioned in this thread
Friends [1195734] ×1
RIP
Who’s gonna tell him?
Hi. The 'Tutorials and Guides' forum has all the information a new player could ask for. And be careful who you consider a "friend"; a good number of people like to take advantage of the young 'uns.
I can't tell if these aren't just being done as a joke or out of spite now but I have to ask, "is this normal?"
Here's Friends
Mentions: Friends [1195734]
Collect as many bricks as possible, you can build a PI after you have enough.
Just sell everything you have and don't keep any items with you. You'll be just fine.
How many bricks? Asking for a friend
10 million, obviously
At the very least 12
Y’all silly. You can’t build a PI with bricks. It’s a castle you build with bricks.
FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER... YOU YER DEAD! YA DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME BUDDY.. I WILL END MY FUCKING ACCOUNT TO BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU BITCH.. I PROTECT MY OWN! ILL BREAK YOU MY FRIEND.. IF YOU LIKE LIVING IN THIS GAME I ADVISE YOU TO SHUT YER FUCKIN MOUTH... YA THINK I GIVE A FUCK.. PUT THAT ON YOUR NEXT FORUM POST BUDDY.. YOU JUST TALKED YOURSELF INTO A PROBLEM YA FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.. GEH HEAD.. CRY TO YOUR CREW..YER GONNA GET TAUGHT A LESSEN HERE IN TORN CITY MY FRIEND... AND IF LANE ON YOU.. HEH DO YOUR HOME WORK DUDE... IF LANES ON YA TER DONE.. AND IM ON YA TOO AND IM SURE OTHERS ARE TOO,.. YER GETTING TURNED OUT YA TORN WHORE
Can we build it on rock and roll?
Can not build PI with rock and roll. Only cities.
Lets build another city then, we been needing a new area to fly to. Would be cool if devs let us build the location before it appears.
Yes this is normal
Welcome to Torn