Who has my gold ak 47 and who was my old spouses?
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Oh, and my dirty bomb
When did you buy this ID?
Ahahaha I came here to ask that
MeanSteve had a great memory
Buyer was told he'd have more items on this account once purchased..... Demand a refund.
Shame you can't trust people online to sell you their torn.com account and get all the shiny things they promised you were there
Yall are dumb, I am going through serotonin syndrome, not that I have to explain myself to anyone.
A legit player with your experience would have just looked at the logs and been done with it instead of posting stupidity.
So how much did the name cost ?
Were assuming it was purchased and not a hack
It’s definitely him and not hacked or purchased account. We go way back and I confirmed things only he would know
I have both, not your spouse though; I have standards. Good luck getting them back.
Edit: also welcome back Ovo.
Didn't you scam CR and then run away?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16188604&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Nash No Cash 2.0
I wouldn't take chumps word for shit. The dude is a habitual liar and scammer both here and outside of here. His entire existence as human was ruled and owned by silly internet game and the character he played.
Edit: no I didn't readthrough 8 pages of a thread to look for evidence because it's not my problem. If you were gonna bring up accusations, if there was evidence, could've linked that instead of some dip shit who spent 6 figures to turn his account into nothing but stalemate machine because too scared of being dunked on only for him and half his crew to end up perma'd
Graved, spam