Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gold AK

Started by MeanSteve [1696566] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
-Atlas- [14297]

Buyer was told he'd have more items on this account once purchased..... Demand a refund. 

 

Shame you can't trust people online to sell you their torn.com account and get all the shiny things they promised you were there

CMOT_Dibbler [3395137]

 

  A legit player with your experience  would have just looked at the logs and been done with it  instead of posting stupidity. 

 

 

So how much did the name cost ?

TheChiv [1878985]

It’s definitely him and not hacked or purchased account. We go way back and I confirmed things only he would know 

Shooby [2510470]

I have both, not your spouse though; I have standards. Good luck getting them back.

 

Edit: also welcome back Ovo.

Shooby [2510470]

I wouldn't take chumps word for shit. The dude is a habitual liar and scammer both here and outside of here. His entire existence as human was ruled and owned by silly internet game and the character he played.

 

Edit: no I didn't readthrough 8 pages of a thread to look for evidence because it's not my problem. If you were gonna bring up accusations, if there was evidence, could've linked that instead of some dip shit who spent 6 figures to turn his account into nothing but stalemate machine because too scared of being dunked on only for him and half his crew to end up perma'd