Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City items

Started by TONeill [4478237] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
TONeill [4478237]

Anyone know why no new items have appeared on the city map in the last few days? I know they're usually crap, but you can still trash crap.

Lantian [3029152]

Just until 2 days ago, I had a 13 day dry spell in city finds. (I have no extra awareness whatsoever)

 

It does happen.

TONeill [4478237]

I see, thanks. I was going by Google, which said city items were renewed everyday at 11:00am. I should know better.

IndyCision [2597200]

That may be 11am your time, but it is earlier than that Torn Time.

That google answer is basically a slightly mangled version of:

 

Every night at game reset, for every player who was active during the previous day, there is a chance of adding items to their city map.

(There are exceptions to this rule, certain events have a chance of spawning items throughout the day, and cesium can be spawned on the map at the point a dirty bomb is droped)

Kaedynn [3253015]

I had like 8 merits in awareness and went a few days shy of no finds dropping for 3 days shy of 3 months. 

 

Needless to say I redid my merits not soon after and started getting more regular drops. Found my first SE a few weeks after as well. So don't waste merits in awareness. It doesn't help really.