Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Th

Started by Ice_manOVO [4214886] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

death-1984 [2203781]

if you can't be bothered writing something yourself then don't expect people to be bothered to read it ;p

 

you even left the ai's attempts at making the text pretty forgetting that's not how torn formatting works

men [2737987]

Yeah man too many nerds here to get away with AI dialogue. Only AI generated feet pics are tolerable

Mr-Fixer [447734]

and I was hospitalized so repeatedly that I ended up stepping away from the game for nearly three months.

 

So im understanding this, you want to start a thing to stand up to bullies, and your first call when faced what you deemed a bully, you quit the game for nearly 3 months, and now you want to help others lol sir.

Titanic [2874773]

Today, my account age reflects a veteran

 

Hey buddy youre 157 days in..

 

and the exact progress/stat growth of the enforcers receiving support.

 

also can i have the stat growth data to farm them?

 

 

Ice_manOVO after 157 days in torn

Ice_manOVO [4214886]

This is where you get it wrong every hero once had when they were down and had no faith but now I have faith if you don't wanna help the cause it's cool not forcing ya or anyone 

Ice_manOVO [4214886]

No jokes fr, I'm not here to play I know why I'm saying this real sick people are in torn like fr and the only way to clean them is by bringing justice, torn can't be crime free, but it won't get fucked up

JoeSkull [533524]

I'm going to start a counter initiative. One where we mug all your enforcers. Best part is, we don't need public funding, members of the JoeSkull's Cohort will be allowed to keep 100% of what they mug from the Iceman's Initiative.

 

Bring the ruckus. 🏴‍☠️

Ice_manOVO [4214886]

Fr lots of bullies they think I'm fooling around but I know why I'm saying this and it's genuine, if this gets in motion I'll update y'all weekly with a post and data that shows what the Iceman initiative did and it'll be verifiable