.
Th
Started by Ice_manOVO [4214886] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Graved - Begging - JoeSkull [533524]
· 1 likes ·
I'm going to start a counter initiative. One where we mug all your enforcers. Best part is, we don't need public funding, members of the JoeSkull's Cohort will be allowed to keep 100% of what they mug from the Iceman's …
tell grok to fix the fucking formatting next time
"Today, my account age reflects a veteran"
if you can't be bothered writing something yourself then don't expect people to be bothered to read it ;p
you even left the ai's attempts at making the text pretty forgetting that's not how torn formatting works
good luck grok probably equally as retarded as op.
Yeah man too many nerds here to get away with AI dialogue. Only AI generated feet pics are tolerable
and I was hospitalized so repeatedly that I ended up stepping away from the game for nearly three months.
So im understanding this, you want to start a thing to stand up to bullies, and your first call when faced what you deemed a bully, you quit the game for nearly 3 months, and now you want to help others lol sir.
Mentions: The pattern from boys kisser meetup faction needs to stop.
are you getting paid for this GD shit post?
too many ninja stars *** didn't read
WTF for real no ai I spent about 40 minutes on Microsoft 365 writing this no ai at all ❗❗
Erotic DVDs needed to train stats to beat high stat players
Whoooooooo boy.
This is where you get it wrong every hero once had when they were down and had no faith but now I have faith if you don't wanna help the cause it's cool not forcing ya or anyone
can i have that in english please.
Nice initiative if it's genuine
No jokes fr, I'm not here to play I know why I'm saying this real sick people are in torn like fr and the only way to clean them is by bringing justice, torn can't be crime free, but it won't get fucked up
Graved - Begging
I'm going to start a counter initiative. One where we mug all your enforcers. Best part is, we don't need public funding, members of the JoeSkull's Cohort will be allowed to keep 100% of what they mug from the Iceman's Initiative.
Bring the ruckus. 🏴☠️
Fr lots of bullies they think I'm fooling around but I know why I'm saying this and it's genuine, if this gets in motion I'll update y'all weekly with a post and data that shows what the Iceman initiative did and it'll be verifiable